1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to say "thank you".

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trixter, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Trixter

Trixter Member

Steam Username:
    _Trixter_
    Country Flag:
    You know guys, there is a significant difference between the participants of Russian leagues and, well .. foreign (for me). This is attitude to the opponent. (I say now not about COL-games).
    Often English-speaking people say to me "well-played, You're good, good luck in the future" and so on. And you do this not only when the cubes roll in your favor =) This helps not to RAGEquit the game and go to the pitch next time.

Thank you.

2. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    @Trixter
    I am glad to hear good words like that.
    I can't say for the rest of BloodBowl community worldwide, but here at BBTactics we value good sportsmanship and respect to each other. Game punishes you enough without the need for more abuse from your opponent.
    Thanks again and keep the rolling! ;)

LloydsGamble and sbr32 like this.
  3. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    Been saying it a lot, BBT is a great place to be at.

It also really ruins your game, if your opponent just keeps complaining how bad luck he has and how lucky the opponent is. Even if you just demolish and win, you are not having fun or enjoying it - listening to wall of cry is always just....:mad::mad::mad:

LloydsGamble likes this.