1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strength Ignore this thread

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Supa, May 27, 2018.

1. Nubotai

Nubotai New Member

Country Flag:
    I've seen a lot of discussion regarding the bb2016 nerf to PO in DZ1, but no one seems to mention that not only does it cost a trr to use, the rr is also not modified by MB or Claw. Making it almost unusable. In DZ2 it doesn't mention the no modifications to the RR, but it does add a section about Big Guys requiring a Loner roll to use (making it absolutely ridiculously useless). Is there an errata or a fixed version of this optional skill? Which one is right?

2. Supa

Supa Active Member

Steam Username:
    Supa
    Cyanide Username:
    Supajee
    Country Flag:
    I wish this thread could be deleted... shameful to even look at it, is it possible? :D :oops:

Regarding your question @Nubotai I believe there is an errata. I do not know really what's the current official rule, due to so many rulebooks re-printed by GW (with errors), but it requires a reroll in some way on bb2016 from what I'm aware.

3. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Supa before he got indoctrinated by fumbbl :)

Supa likes this.
  4. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    @Supa if you wanna go and see a funny thread, go look my Introduction thread here on BBT (link in signature). At the bottom of the first post.

5. FemurMuertez

FemurMuertez Active Member

Steam Username:
    FemurMuertez
    Cyanide Username:
    FemurMuertez
    Country Flag:
    This has been entertaining.:D Could we continue the conversation Supa?:D