Ilgoth's Miniatures (8/1: Ork Stormboyz)

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Ilgoth, you have been taken for a fool! NINE Chaos Dwarf blockers? I'm amazed you only lost with 1 - 0. You must have real talent for the Goblins, honestly.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
As well as having 3 more blockers than allowed he also seems to to have 1070 TV compared to your 1000. Good result considering!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Yeah felt stupid once got home and checked... Oh well, I guess this was one brilliant start to learn goblins.

Oh by the way I will not be only stunty in the league, a guy stopped by who plans to go Halflings. :eek::eek:

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Whelp! Two first goblins finished, gave them all I got. Kept to my original plan of two-colored trousers, white armor markings and also added some paint chippings here and there. I want to name my players with "goblin-stylised BBT people names", so feel free to give suggestions. Please note that @cjblackburn will be a troll, and @Street will be the looney.

zCVctwW.jpg

Extra pictures for the sake of it, shows you better how it looks on table:
QYG5Kv3.jpg

s2Cprzf.jpg

So just another 14 of these and 2 trolls to go.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
First match today, sadly Im going against Dwarves...

Chaos
Human
Dwarf
Goblin
Lizardmen

That is my division, I will take shots and post rosters as I see them.
first dwarfs.. aint the best matchmake i guess:S anyway let us know!

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Yeah I'm going in hoping to keep damages minimal, and hopefully not losing with more than 1 goal.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Gameplan is to avoid giving too many blocks, will try to isolate few dorfs and possible foul during defense. If I start in offense, I aim for turn4-5 TD - then do my best to deny dwarf td before halftime. Looney for defensive start, fanatic for offensive.

I assume I get 50k in inducements, so gonna buy 1x bribe and not touch the treasury.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
What a showdown for the season start! Fat stunties decided to say no for goblin shite under the nice blood bowl weather!

Dwarf Roster:
2x troll slayers
2x blitzers
2x runners
5x blockers
and 3RRs
= 1000TV

Goblins buy a bribe

1st half - We got this!

The coin toss went for dorfs, and they wanted to receive. I decided to go with a fanatic for the 1st drive, setting up him and trolls on LoS while other gobbos neatly packed behind - everyone's job to protect Ilgobbo. Dwarves had a rough start, didnt manage to get my guys down at all during first turn. They took the ball to the sideline, I kept making their free space more narrow by the turn as CJ-BackHurts (fanatic) kept spinning in the middle. With first five turns were clearly time of contempt for both teams, my opponent being unluckier with two double skulls during two turns. This allowed me to sack the ballcarrier and chain-push one blitzer out of the pitch. Unlucky for me, ball scattered to the other side where two dwarves had been beating Gobmutas (gobbo) like hell. Gobmutas took the ball, and Gobmutas ran. Only to be blitzed & KO'd by a runner... My main troll, Bart, blitzed this runner in vengeange only to be smacked down (double skulls) himself. With one turn remaining, runner dwarf took the ball - GFI'd twice to make the pass short - succeeded and a blocker with 2 gobbos marking him catched it. The hero blocker dodged the gobbos, and made two GFIs to score. Dwarves had made a touchdown, in the most elfy way known to goblins.

My first half was turning to a disaster. My turn 8 remaining, fanatic being sent-off but oh no - bribe roll is a 1! Not getting my three KOs back - looney was forced to the pitch... With my turn, I tried to one-turn with troll throwing Ilgobbo. Sadly Ilgobbo failed his landing, making the hope fade...

2nd half - "This you gotta see with your own eyes..."

Got some KOs back to wield full field. So did the dwarves. A kick dropped next to Ilgobbo who was destined to score on this match. I started with rough and aggressive blocking, in hopes of removals. Non-made, and Ilgobbo failed the pick-up. Dwarves gave it back, hard. Goblins stunned left and right - even one troll got stunned. Ilgobbo failed the pick-up two times more, the team was in vain. Dwarf runners were closing in, LoS goblins ran to the call of their leader, protected Ilgobbo who decided that now the ball fits my left hand. For two turns, dwarf blockers were unable to smack goblins who just stood up time and time again. Turn 13, Ilgobbo reaches half the field, goblins just dodge their way and it seemed at this point 8vs11 is just doable. *SMACK* Satanic-Gob gets sent into an aerial-spin, badly hurt... Gobnarx met the same, a troll stunned by dauntless slayers. Ilgobbo saw he had no choice, but to run under Bart's belly. Bart grabbed, Ilgobbo and made a steady aim towards the touchdown-heaven. The throw succeeds! Scatters bring the TD even closer, dorfs unable to reach Ilgobbo! The HERO! Who refused to land on his feet, but instead met the dirt with his neck - injured... Ilgobbo's AV would be less in future... Saddened, gobbos lost their will. Dire Gobbo would get hurt soon, -ST to his name... A runner dorf GFIs to get the ball, succeeds. But no way dwarves would cover 16 spaces in one turn?! The next turn, their last. A run and a long pass... succeeds. A catch, succeeds. A DODGE out of Regob's holding succeeds. And the one and only GFI, succeeds. No RRs needed.

Dwarves win goblins 2-0 beating.

MVP to Bart!, the troll
+10K treasury
Dire Gobbo - ST
Ilgobbo -AV

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Been a while since I last posted here, but I just finished this hero from Zombicide: Black Plague.

C33pQVb.jpg

Tried to make the base look like it was cobblestone with leaves on it.