1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Indus can into a better place! S11 fluffatorium

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by helGn, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Cr3pusculum

Cr3pusculum Active Member

Steam Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Cyanide Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Country Flag:
    Yeah, it was a tough love welcome to the league for my Norse...
    ...but on the other hand it can only get better "Praise Nuffle"

Coach Xerwox and helGn like this.
  2. Coach Xerwox

Coach Xerwox Active Member

Country Flag:
    Told ya, you sacrifieced your goat to late!

Any experienced Indus man knows that.

3. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    State of the division:
    @Reverend Radio has had an awesome start to the season, sitting on a perfect 5-0-0 record. This week saw a strong win over Fitlers. Got #6, #4, #3, #5 left to play. Can he finnish as well as he started?
    Got a blodge SH ghoul who will have to work hard in order for the undead to do well.
    Also got 2 guard pieces. And the mummies should always get a shout.

@Coach Xerwox is also perfect so far with a 5-0-0 record. The games left is Naggaroth Blues, Fitlers, The Reapers Rejects and Horns Gorer. Looks like MD8 can be crucial in order to find out who wins this division!
    This human team look good. 3 guard on the blitzers. One also got MB, another got a pending levelup. Good catchers one with block, other with a pending levelup. Thrower with sure hands and strong arm. Kick lineman can pull out some good situations for this team.

@BallztotheWalla came into this week with a perfect record, but after loosing to The Reapers Rejects he is 4-0-1. Upcomming games, Capering Oligarchs, Middenheim Magic, Empires Strike Back, V for Skink. I wouldnt rule out Fitlers going #1 yet. Due to adminwins the spp distrebution is maybe a little suboptimal, but got a block bull, 3 chorfs who miss only 1 spp in order to level. Unfortunatly the guard chorfs is MNG. Musclelini is a player to watch. st4 hobbo.

@Azura is sitting nicely at 3-1-1. Games left is the banged up Norscan Lycans, The Reapers Rejects, Fitlers and The Hard Scales. Still got the posibility of going #1. There are alot of games left to being played among the top5. Team is a little slim, 1 blitzer. Ottoman still being the sick man of Europe, missing next game. 3 Catchers leveled up, 2 dodge 1 wrestle. Byzantines is an important player with kick and dodge.

@troxbirds also got a 3-1-1 record. Last 4 games are Fitlers, V for Skink, The Hard Scales and The Reapers Rejects. As I said, there are alot of good upcomming games. Win them, and there is a chance for going #1.
    Kislev isnt easy first season, but Troxbirds has gotten som spp on important players. Block blitzer will help, 2 wrestle linos with a kick linejumper aswell. Im looking forward how the ending of this season will look like!

@Arlantry Has had a tougher season so far, sitting at 1-1-3 with his Lizardmen. Only got 1 block saurus will be upcomming games tough. 2 saurus missing 1 spp, another 2 got a levelup with an mvp. Krox looking good with guard and stand firm. Getting them levelups will be key going forward. Upcomming games is The Reapers Rejects, Naggaroth Blues, Capering Oligarchs, and Empires Strike Back.

@Molehamster is a replacement coach in this league, taking over MD4 and got their 2nd game today. Inhereting a 0-0-3 record currently sitting on 1-0-3. Will look to develop first and foremost this season. Has a game vs Naggaroth Blues today, Horns Gorer, Capering Oligarchs, Norscan Lycans and Fitlers. Not the worst remaning games here. Outside shot at promoting if there are alot of rerolls, and/or people taking a break next season due to summer holiday. However the team took a hit with 1 saurus and 1 skink being MNG for the game vs Naggaroth Blues, no levelups yet, but got MVP on a saurus.

@Cr3pusculum is also a replacement coach. Took a beating during his 2 games. No Yethee, 1 bezerker, 1 ulfwerener. The rest of the season will be spent on rebuilding this team into a furious, hardhitting glasscannon.
    Upcomming games is Empires Strike Back, Horns Gorer, V for Skink, Naggaroth Blues. Should be able to rebuild and get some spp during these 4 last games.

@Ihmisraunio is playing his 2nd game later today. Only loosing 2-1 vs Fitlers 1st game, can surge up the tables and get some good development during his last 5 games. Only sitting at 1 RR can make this risky. Upcomming games: V for Skink, Middenheim Magic, The Hard Scales, Horns Gorer, Norscan Lycans. Continue the good play and these elves are ready for season 12!

@Rhystel was our first replacement, being chaos winning is not easy at the start! 1 block warrior, 2 others missing 1 and 2 spp in order to get levels. Lacking an MB player, but got 2 wrestle beasts. I think I would have the next beastman go MB to get a blitzer. 13 players the fouling should also be an option going forward. This team is about to lay some hurt into his opponents. Upcomming targets is V for Skinks, Norscan Lycans, Naggaroth Blues, Middenheim Magic. Let the maiming begin!

Top 5 teams got alot of games vs eachother, bottom 5 the same. Who will go for #1? How will the health of the teams hold up? Good luck to all everyone for the last games of the season!

4. Arlantry

Arlantry Active Member

Steam Username:
    arlantry
    Country Flag:
    Yeah I really need to get my sauras leveled up

5. Coach Xerwox

Country Flag:
    Alright guys! Dawn just broke on the last Matchday, make it a good one!

6. Molehamster

Molehamster New Member

Steam Username:
    Molehamster
    Country Flag:
    Tip for next season: If you have replacement teams come in, either give them some random spp or have them play some make up games. When you join over 3 games into a season you are missing the equivalent of at least 15 spp.

7. BallztotheWalla

BallztotheWalla Active Member

Country Flag:
    thanks for the season everybody, a bit of a disappointment spp wise (only caused 4 cas the entire season) and gratz to @Coach Xerwox on taking the divison.

8. Veggente85

Veggente85 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    VeggenteBBT
    Cyanide Username:
    Veggente
    Country Flag:
    When I started my BC2 team, I was placed in tier 3 instead than tier 4. It still worked. If you play replacement, it is a good idea to play an agi team or a stunty team in order to take advantage of inducements. And to avoid impossible bash games against too many guards.

9. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    Veggente, the champion, is correct. But at tier 4 its not as important to higher tiers. Here you will maybe face 1 guard, maybe not. You will start at a disadvantage yes, but your still in tier 4, you still dont face any opponents you cant beat with a little help from nuffle. I know for my team when i made them i got my first spp on players who wasnt dead after the game in game 3. He was MNG though. Without having seen the final numbers, i would guess tier 3 next season will be made up of mostly you guys. The amount of people rerolling and taking a summer break means that Nuln will thirst for coaches to fill her up. #2 and #3 in nuln is taking a summer break, so at the very least just from that top 6 is gone. That is before counting the rerolls and people not continuing.

10. Coach Xerwox

Country Flag:
    Thanks! It was a head-to-head race with you and @Reverend Radio and @Rhystel almost tripped me on the last meters!

But yeah, your chorfs weren't as bashy as they're supposed to be, but your Bull did some pretty elfish things in between, so that weighs that up a little bit ;)

Was an awesome season even though we had a rough start! But on a second thought i should really put a bounty on the dirty norse who fouled poor Benfred Hill to death! He was blind after all!

11. Cr3pusculum

Steam Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Cyanide Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Country Flag:
    It's was for sure an intresting first (half) season for me in Big Crunch. My norse will continue to bash their heads next season, lets see where it is then!

Coach Xerwox and helGn like this.
  12. SlyAnimal

SlyAnimal Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    PapaNasty
    Country Flag:
    So what's our estimate on when the next season will likely start?

Only 1 week of downtime so far, but I'm already starting to get that BB itch (Doesn't help that I got knocked out of playoffs in my other league, so am almost completely bereft of matches at present).

13. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Should be 2 weeks downtime but that takes us to the 27th.

14. Rhystel

Rhystel Active Member

Steam Username:
    rhystel
    Cyanide Username:
    Rhystel
    Country Flag:
    @Coach Xerwox we are both going to Nuln it seems...Yoren is mine!!! :powdodge::pow::D

Coach Xerwox likes this.
  15. Cr3pusculum

Steam Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Cyanide Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Country Flag:
    Best of luck to you both and the rest leaving for Tier 3! Make Indus proud! I'm aiming to join you next season in Tier 3! :pow::powdodge:;)

Rhystel and Coach Xerwox like this.
  16. Coach Xerwox

Country Flag:
    Yoren is already practicing getting punched in the face again, he will be ready!

Rhystel likes this.
  17. Cr3pusculum

Steam Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Cyanide Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Country Flag:
    @helGn when are we getting a S12 Fluffatorium? :p Need to see your S12 predictions as well to see If im gonna disappoint you or not ;)

18. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    Im taking a break next season, will be away half the season on summer holiday. Admins also rotate on the divisions so you would get a new admin No matter what im afraid. Maybe he will manage more than my sorry predictions :D

19. Cr3pusculum

Steam Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Cyanide Username:
    Cr3pusculum
    Country Flag:
    Thanks for S11 and wish you a very pleasant and revitalizing summer holiday then! :D

And now the exciting part of finding out who's gonna be the poor thing managing us in Indus through S12 :p

20. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    Thank you for the season boys! I wish you the best of luck in s12. Get yourself ready to face my paintrain of a team (on paper) in s13!

Coach Xerwox likes this.