@Karsiuz (aka Chibithulhu) and his "Blackfire and the Dwarfs" the Chaos Dwarfs
@Aether Kuku and his "Shinsei's Last Hoppers" the Skaven
@J.J. Cash and his "Exotic Blitz Package" the Humans
@Czartchonn and his "Poo-Flingers" the Nurgle
@JesusSenpai (aka MemeMachine) and his "The Cool Bois" the Elven Union
@Darth Hidious and his "On the Howl" the Necromantic
@Grim Madder and his "Lords of Dusty Past" the Khemri
@Arlantry and his "Buachailli na hEireann" the Orcs

Feel free to start organising your matches for March 21st and on. The day will be rolled latest 5AM UTC Wedndesday morning, and we have time until Tuesday 27th of March to play the matches.

Please either discuss in this thread with your opponent the date and time for your match, or if you arrange the match in PM's, Discord or Steam (or some other place) then at the very least post in this thread when you are going to play the match; if the match needs to be admined, only the information posted in this thread can be used for possible admin decissions.

***Please do remember to upload the match to BBStatsgrabber (usually the winner does this, unless the coaches agree otherwise between themselves).***

Swuul

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Swuul
Cyanide Username
Swuul
Country Flag
Day has been rolled.

JesusSenpai

Veteran
Steam Username
Hot Memes In Your Area
Country Flag
Hey @Darth Hidious, Sunday is the best day for me but I can also do Friday any time before 07:00 UTC and Saturday any time before 10:00 UTC, let me know what time is best for you.

Arlantry

Star Player
Steam Username
arlantry
Country Flag
@Karsiuz I can play this evening after 19;00 gmt, friday after 14:00 GMT, Monday after 19:00 GMT and all day tuesday. What is best for you?

Darth Hidious

Star Player
Steam Username
DarthHidious0
Country Flag
Hey @Darth Hidious, Sunday is the best day for me but I can also do Friday any time before 07:00 UTC and Saturday any time before 10:00 UTC, let me know what time is best for you.
Sunday seems most likely, I'm GMT-4 so let me know about when you'd like to start and I'll see if i can make it work.

Karsiuz

Star Player
Steam Username
Chibithulhu
Cyanide Username
Chibithulhu
Country Flag
@Karsiuz I can play this evening after 19;00 gmt, friday after 14:00 GMT, Monday after 19:00 GMT and all day tuesday. What is best for you?

Hey @Arlantry ,

Monday 19:00 GMT would be great for me. I can also start later that day up until 21:00 GMT if that's better for you.