1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing VoyagersUk

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by voyagersuk, Nov 5, 2009.

1. voyagersuk

voyagersuk Member

Hey

I have been playing BloodBowl since the Third edition in 1995 with maybe a brief hiatus when I got married.
    Bloodbowl is the one game I have stuck with over the years as the background and rules have appealed to my strategy based mind and my penchant for NFL
    I have commishhed leagues and also helped others do the same with up to 24 members
    Since starting out, the teams I've played the most are Dwarves and Dark Elves, Undead and Pro Elves and Norse with ocasional forays amonst Humans, Highelves & Halflings
    In LRB4, I've been mostly playing Pro Elves with great success , having the original catchers with Leap as opposed to Nerses of Steel was great.
    Since LRB5, I play mostly Norse or Dwarves, but my league fell apart and I am reduced to using Cyanides offering to keep my hand in

Main motivations to try a team are:
    1. Will the team make me bite on their background enough to theme them up and enjoy the win/loss
    2. they must be unique in some way to make the challenge of learning their route enjoyable.

2. Patchwork

Patchwork New Member

Hi voyagersuk, nice to see you around here!

3. voyagersuk

voyagersuk Member

Just hanging my hat and saying hello although as always I will try to add my usual brand of tactical comedy and good natured banter

4. MadBanker

MadBanker New Member

Welcome!
    Sounds like a lot of familiar names are going to register here... :D