1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Goblin Is Ripper really gone?

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Mr Suplex, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Mr Suplex

Mr Suplex Member

Country Flag:
    I just realized that Ripper is no longer a star player in the game. Is this really true?? I feel like he was one of the more iconic ones, and the Badlands Brawl teams really don't have alot of choice right now. Goblin teams in particular seem to be hurt by this.

What are others' thoughts?

2. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    Theory I have heard is that he will come back along with some other stars later on.

One thing of note though is Goblins also have access to Badlands Brawl and Underworld challenge stars, so that means the skaven star players are also choices for goblins giving them some nice options in the absence of ripper at the moment.

3. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Ripper is gone but could well be back. It will come down to if they decide to make a mini for him. The 3 troll goblin/Snotling build is missing and could easily come back.

Although I think the big hole is Chaos stars so they might come first, possibly in a chorf Spike.

4. Jairo

Jairo New Member

Ooh, I would like me a Chorf Spike!
    Yet I'm confused by the fact that the community page showed the old 3rd edition models still.

But yeah, seeing the Spike! 11 re-introducing well know Star Players does make the comeback of Ripper more than plausible. Heck they even brought Lord Borak back from the Hall of Fame.

5. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    They haven't made any new Chaos Dwarf miniatures for Blood Bowl since that time.