1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slann / Kislev Circus J-Bone Industries Fantasy Football Frogman Team

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Darkson, May 7, 2016.

1. Darkson

Darkson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Darkson
    Country Flag:
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/j-bone-industries-fantasy-football-frogman-team#/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Darkson

Darkson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Darkson
    Country Flag:
    Funded in under half hour, first stretch goal unlocked and currently just €14 short of unlocking the 2nd stretch goal.

3. Olive Baboon

Olive Baboon Member

Cyanide Username:
    Big Grudge
    Country Flag:
    Those sculpts are just amazing. I've been looking for miniatures for a slann team, but these are the first ones I actually like (love 'em!). Backed this campaign.

4. plasmoid

plasmoid Member

Country Flag:
    I really love that they're so close to the original look of the Slann from WFB way back ind day (late eighties?).

5. JBone

JBone New Member

Country Flag:
    In case any of you fine people have missed it the J-Bone Frogman Fantasy Football is now live on Indiegogo!

The campaign funded in 31 minutes and is already up to over 12,000 euros with a whole host of stretch goals left to go!

Visit the campaign here at https://igg.me/at/jbonefrogmen [​IMG]

6. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    I merged your post with the existing thread. (Especially since Darkson's post was so much snazzier ;))

But given the name.. are you related to the JBone of the IGGfrogmen?

7. Raveen

Raveen Member

Country Flag:
    His location is given as Derby so I'd assume yes, it's the same JBone. And in case you haven't heard of it he's also a host on the excellent DoubleSkulls Podcast.