Jordell MD7 MM

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
jord%20md7_zpskmhpky6h.jpg

Jord%20teams_zpscl2986f5.jpg

This is the last MD. You have till the end of the 5th to get your matches played.

Zin and Sita get the week off use it wisely.

Z|insane

Rookie
Country Flag
So... giving me and Sitaa the win.

Azrael 4 2 0 Playing Notafunhater this week
koolaid 4 0 2 Playing Mercy
Mercy 3 3 0 Playing Koolaid
Sitaavanu 3 2 2 Freebie
Zinsane 3 2 2 Freebie
Notafunhater 3 1 2 Playing Azrael
Other two dickheads 0 1 6

Looks like Notafunhater is in the power seat for changing things up
Me and sitaa are out if he wins...
The bottom 3 could tie for 4th if notafunhater gets a draw.... and me and sittaa are tied for 4th if he loses....

TD Gained - Sustained For 6 Games
Notafunhater +1
Sitaavanu -1
Zinsane -1

So natfunhater is in as things stand with the draw

If he loses then we gotta go to the next
Tie Breaker
TD Scored
Zinsane 7
Sitaavanu 5

If I made any mistakes on my math let me know but wow... IS that ever close for the last spot.

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Standings are what shows in the cyanide client, and who knows what their tiebreaker procedures are. Regardless, it looks like I need to win to stay in for sure. Good times.

AzraelEVA

Star Player
Country Flag
CET is GMT+1 so we are 7 hours apart. Right now I have vacation so I don't mind staying awake long during weekdays. Would be cool if we could play our match 1:00 GMT+1 someday during this week.

/edit Tiebreakers are resolved by who won against whom in a direct match
http://forum.bloodbowl-game.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=7080&sid=16dafd0a3a71f3b6f657bf2c8d5eda76

If two teams are to a tie and the two teams have met before in the competition, the winner is the winning team of this match.
If two teams are to a tie and they haven't met before, or if they met but the match ended as a draw, the winner is chosen randomly. It should be very rare too at the end of a Round Robin competition.

In case of a draw since notafunhater won against sitaanvu he will be on top of him but since he lost to Z|insane he will be below him and on the 5th place.
/edit2 Okay just saw that Z|insane and Sitaanvu match was a draw. So in case of a draw the standings are totally random.

Last edited:

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Thanks. I wonder how it handles 3-way ties if it comes to that. Would you prefer playing Sunday or a late weekday game? Weekday would be easier for me, say Tuesday at 0000 GMT? Otherwise it will have to be Sunday.

Z|insane

Rookie
Country Flag
Going by the Cyanide leaderboard tie breaker rules http://forum.bloodbowl-game.com/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=7080&hilit=tie+standings
If two teams are to a tie and the two teams have met before in the competition, the winner is the winning team of this match.
If two teams are to a tie and they haven't met before, or if they met but the match ended as a draw, the winner is chosen randomly. It should be very rare too at the end of a Round Robin competition.
Azrael Beat me to posting it....

Zinsane vs Sita Tied
Notafunater Vs Sita Notafunhater win
Zinsane Vs Notafunhater - Zinsane win

koolaidconvoy

Veteran
Country Flag
mercy: not sure what tz you are and know oyu said you be back tomorrow so I'll offer 1200 est if you like.

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
That's why I said 0000 GMT. I don't really care what time CET is, I always base my games around GMT for that reason so I know my time for games.

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
@AzraelEVA I'm online and waiting, it's GMT 00:00 right now. I don't have pressing other duties so if you're running late I still have time to play.