Necromantic K9ers in OCC

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
This season is harsh but in different ways. Uneven matchdays I get all the luck and on even matchdays its the opponents. So after MD6 Im on 3-0-3:p

Still managed to get a TD with a wight to get his second skill and its a double, so now both wights are Blodge wights:D

Tholk the former dwarf rolled a normal to get block, was thinking about giving him dirty player, but for now I would like just a little stability on the team and I do have one Dirty player so it is ok for now - and I lead the dirty git comp;)

ImageMatchReport.aspx

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
MD7 saw the best game so far of the season, very tight and only by scrambling all over the pitch was I able to defend against the drive. I was down 3 players for most part of the 1st half. Then came 2nd half and I had time to foul and got 3 casualties before being spotted by the ref. Then a turnover from the enemy rolling a :skull: on a one dice block, gave me the high way towards the endzone. Grandma Boo Boo scored the winner:D

A zombie made a casualty to get a 2nd skill - will be fun to have that:D Mr. Peters the Undertaker rolled a normal to get block (he has guard also :D)

ImageMatchReport.aspx

Last edited:

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
MD8 was a tough match against chaos dwarfs, I failed my stall in first half - did a stupid misstake and was not so happy, but after a long fight near LOS I managed to get a blitz in on the hobgoblin carrier and BH him:D, Ball on the ground, failed a pick up and then he almost made a pass, the catch failed on a double 1. I blitzed the receiver of the ball and did a PU, GFI and handoff to a wolf in order to run away so that I could only be marked in his last turn, and then the servers CRASHED:mad::mad::mad:

I made the dodge and scored, so will get the win:D

ImageMatchReport.aspx

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
After admin work I got the 1-0 win and some SPP landed on a zombie with block and saw him get his 2nd skill, that was a normal so I gave him Fend, should he ever make it to 3rd skill then its most likely going to be tackle - if it ever happens:p

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
And the zombie with 2 skills dies:p

But I won the match and I have won the dirty git award back to back. I will end in top 3 and perhaps on 2nd. Apart from losing the two skill zombie my team is strong and healty so far:D

ImageMatchReport.aspx

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
I ended in 3rd spot after two Wood elf teams. I managed to kill 6 players during the season and only lost 3 players my self and only 1 with skills. I should get a kill award for the 6 kills as that is the best in tier 5.

I won the dirty git award again for the second season running this team.

I almost got a second KO award. I managed to do 134 armour breaks, got 38 KO´s and only 15 casualties from that. Best KO is 39:powdodge:

Will be nice to see the new division when that is posted, I hope that I can keep building the team, so it can cope better with elfs during next season - if I face any elfs that is:p

Kalick

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Kalick
Country Flag
And the zombie with 2 skills dies:p

But I won the match and I have won the dirty git award back to back. I will end in top 3 and perhaps on 2nd. Apart from losing the two skill zombie my team is strong and healty so far:D

ImageMatchReport.aspx

15 rushing yards, 8 passing yards, and 4 scores! That's some efficiency.

Last edited:

tentaakkeli

Star Player
Cyanide Username
tentaakkeli
Country Flag
I think there is a reasonable chance we will end up in same division, my team is currently 1950 so it will be handful to handle in future too. Best of luck to season 27 :)

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
So second season ended with a 6-0-3 record and not just 1 but 2 dirty git awards, the serial killer award and 7+ casualties given in 1 game. I got 2 boots as I managed to beat Hobnails dirty git score - so the team is currently 2 seasons old and have 3 boots:D

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Whoot whoot - I managed to get a draw :D I was lucky to get the draw. Turn 14 was desperate times for the woodies and so they dodged into the cage and then leaped into it and downed the carrier with the wrestle WD on the :bothdown: . Then the ball bounced into the hands of my guard zombie and I could block him free and use him as a corner in a cage, I had a ghoul ready to receive the handoff: DOUBLE 1 again :( In comes the elfs, but they forget to stand up a catcher in my half of the pitch so the WD have no target to throw the ball to and having leaped and used dodge to get the ball in 3 TZ´s the WD desides to remain to be sacrificed. I get the surf and the ball is thrown in so I can score. Doing either 2 x 3+ or a 3+ and 2 x 2+. I go for the last option and with no rerolls the Ghoul does the deed. The elfs do not try to 1turn and the match is a draw :D

ImageMatchReport.aspx

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
2nd game of the season was against rats with exelent gutter runners but not so much more apart from a ST4 MB vermin. I was missing my tackle wolf for the game, so I did not have super high hopes. I had FAME and won the toss so kicked the ball and on the first block of the game one of my Golems goes out BH -> regen worked:rolleyes: Still managed to get the ball to the ground as he left a very little opening for me to use with a wight. Dodge and 2 GFI to get 1 dice on the wrestle/stripball carrier:bothdown: Forcing him to drop the ball and I get it with my blodge ghoul, but he gets it back on a ½dice block coming up :pow::pow::mad: He stalls and I start to foul, making a KO and forcing the use of an apoth to save a gutter from death:D

He scores giving me 3 turns to score back, but I mess it up for my self:p

2nd half and a rock i thrown BH on one of my wights:mad: Lucky for me that takeout starts to happen and I manage to recover after he got the ball on the ground again doing a ½dice block coming up :pow::pow::mad: Lucky for me he fails a pass after taking the ball in 2TZ´s:eek: I manage to hurt his wrestle/stripballer for kill apoth -ST and I foulkill his guard lino:D

I only try to go for a draw as he still have 2 MA10 gutters left and plenty of rats to surport them. Then I set up against a normal 1turn attempt, totally forgetting that one of the MA10´s have sprinto_O But this time Nuffle is with me and gives me a blitz so I can push the gutter back and prevent a 1 turner:p

ImageMatchReport.aspx

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Whoot whoot Granma Boo Boo made it to skill number 2 and rolled a normal, so she got some sure hands :D Team is right now on 15 players but I will most likely lose the 2 rookie zombies before next match - depends on the team I face on MD3, so to be desided. Current record only gets us a 7th spot in the division but so long we get points from the games, no vital players die and I can develope a player or two after each game - well - then Im happy;)

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Next match against Amazons with TV 1600 (unless their coach does something), so I have cut the 2 latest zombies to bring my TV down to 1800. I only have 1 tackle player for the match so I hope that my Dirty players are on fire for that match - and that they cant dodge:p

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
1840 (only one sacked zombie) sounds like a fine TV for you. More room for fouling, and no particular gains for them.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
1840 (only one sacked zombie) sounds like a fine TV for you. More room for fouling, and no particular gains for them.
I have cut both rookies as I still hope to get MVP´s on key players, that still leaves me with 2 dirty players and 2 rookies to foul with, so Im confident that I will foul all that I need

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Fouling requires someone to foul, though, so bring your POWs with you :) . Can't kick 'em if they aren't prone.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Fouling requires someone to foul, though, so bring your POWs with you :) . Can't kick 'em if they aren't prone.
May they fail their dodges and roll double :skull: so I dont need to be lucky, but just able to pray on their unlucky streak:p

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Guess I should have sacked no one, as I was clean pitched by amazons with only 1 or 2 MB players. They just had magic dice, nothing for me to do - I was outnumbered from turn 1 and eventually clean pitched in turn 15. Managed to make 1 in 9 KO rolls and fail 3 of 4 regen rolls:(