1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Khorne Daemons articles ?

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Wendek, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Wendek

Wendek New Member

Country Flag:
    Hello,

Just a quick question : does Coach have any plans to add Khorne Daemons articles (players, TV 1000 rosters) ? Or are they considered a "non-canon" team or something ? I only know BB from the Cyanide game, after all. I think it'd be very interesting to read his thoughts about this team and its players, plus in the team description he says that the Bloodthirster is the "best Big Guy" and yet he doesn't have an article about him. Poor thing. :(

Also, sorry if this was the wrong subforum to post in.

2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    It's more about lack of experience with the team. Hard to give good advice if the different options have not been tested through.

That said, there's a thread collecting some good tips which might lead to articles in the future, and should be worth to check up.

So head over to http://bbtactics.com/forums/khorne-daemons-guide-t2044/ and feel free to ask questions. :)

3. Wendek

Wendek New Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. I'm mostly asking out of curiosity though, I enjoy reading those articles because they open my eyes on the teams (and sometimes make me realize I had forgotten about some interesting skills) and are interesting to read but I don't think I'd ever play that team, at least online.

[Edit]That guy does a good job at making it look like an appealing team, and that was definitely a very interesting read.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  4. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Sorry for the tardy reply, I don't have any plans to cover the Khorne team at this time.

Glad you enjoy the articles that are there though!

5. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    It has been a year since coach's reply.

It was not surprising to see that BBTactics took the first spot in the BB survey as the most visited site. Coach's articles about TV1000 teams and player progressions are what brought me here in the first place and they were a bible for my private league during its infancy days.
    So, now Khorne has been around awhile and Bretonnians had joined the fray, so demand is getting high for the guidance for these teams.

If Coach is busy, can't someone else offer his writing talents and skills? Not me, as I am bad with writing in no means consider myself an expert yet.

Cheers!

6. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
  7. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Oh right, didn't realise the BB survey results were out, I'll have to go check them out.

8. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    I was not looking for a guide, just mentioned that the list of races feel incomplete without Khorne and Bretts there.