Ilgoth
Country Flag
KssUWEa.jpg

@Bainsy versus @Trunkhead
@Scaritus versus @St Cloud
@bcraig10488 versus @Gligo
@TomSchnizz versus @IceDemon
@Tillbeast versus @Alini

Games need to be played by Saturday 11th of Feb.

I will be on guard on this match week, and earlier you can get games done - earlier we proceed.

- Ilgoth

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
@Alini I am on holiday all this week so let me know what times are ok for you, with latest start being 2100GMT.

bcraig10488

Star Player
Cyanide Username
bcraig10488
Country Flag
@Gligo I'm GMT-5, can play anytime today and I might be able to make most times tomorrow work too, before the superbowl starts. Weeknights I'm available starting at 6PM my time/2100 GMT

Edit: That should say 2300GMT, I'm having a slow moment these past few days

Last edited:

bcraig10488

Star Player
Cyanide Username
bcraig10488
Country Flag
I waited for an hour, cant anymore... I will be available on Thursday 21 GMT if that is ok with you.

Sorry mate i fucked up the time zones though itd be 5PM my time today and it was actually 3. I dont get home from work till 5:30PM Eastern during the week which should be 22:30 GMT

Gligo

Star Player
Country Flag
Sorry mate i fucked up the time zones though itd be 5PM my time today and it was actually 3. I dont get home from work till 5:30PM Eastern during the week which should be 22:30 GMT

No problem. Thursday 22:30 GMT

Tillbeast

Star Player
Steam Username
Tillbeast
Country Flag
Thanks for the game. My mummies sure made the most of the few times they actually got to hit your elves. Glad you apoc saved your catcher from death. I will take care of the other guy.

Alini

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Alini
Country Flag
Thanks for the game. My mummies sure made the most of the few times they actually got to hit your elves. Glad you apoc saved your catcher from death. I will take care of the other guy.
May you have a long and prosperous undeath together XP