1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kislev Season 7 Fluff and Nonsense

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by cjblackburn, May 24, 2017.

1. troxbirds

troxbirds Active Member

Steam Username:
    troxbirds
    Cyanide Username:
    troxbirds
    Country Flag:
    I agree with the predictions, so let's not bother with the games themselves.

2. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    You lucky lucky people. I am no longer in the league, I have been replaced by @crimsonsun who will be bringing the Norse. Oh and he has a Yhetee! Good luck all - cheers;).

3. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    Thanks for letting me join in folks, well I wouldn't expect big things from my team 'Confused Narratives' but I will let CJ amend his predictions personally.

TwoScoops likes this.
  4. crimsonsun

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    I see a huge amount of effort went into those updated predictions CJ :D

My aim as always is to crush some dreams this season, lets see how I get along with that!

5. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Hey I'm back in, replacing Tack. But I seem to have a 0-0-3 record:oops:.

Considering I have played 1 game in Kislev and won it, this seems a bit harsh;). Will be doing what I can to improve matters...

6. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    You have been penalised for cheek. Make sure it doesn't happen again.

Tayrun likes this.
  7. crimsonsun

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    So the last game of the Season between the Woodies and the Orcs will decide how the final table looks and what a match up it looks to be with it being a true bash verses flash game right down the wire. I'm hanging on for the result as if I can steal a win in my final game I can steal 2nd place from one of the top two.

If the Orcs win or its a draw I can steal 2nd place from the woodies, if the Woodies win however and I win 2nd place will be decided by touch down difference between the Orcs and my team which means I'd need to win by at least 2 touch downs or the Orcs would need to lose by at least two touch downs for the position to go in my favour.

So it seems for the most part CJ's predictions weren't too far off the mark though he grossly underestimated Wild Willies Whackers his other predictions weren't too far off. Though while I can see why he had me/Ravers marked as winning the group I think it was always going to be a struggle to over come such a vast Tv difference in those match ups with a rookie side and I in truth was very lucky to scrape a draw against the Orcs but didn't come close to challenging the Wood Elves either.

It seems the top four go up to Ostland next season anyway (why isn't this split between the 3 divisions like the others as in 1& 4 to Ostland, 2 to Averland & 3 to Nuln and so on along the bottom groups?) so a rematch against all of you seems likely and I'm still way off from being able to compete in terms of TV.

I'd like to thank all those coaches I played this season for being good opponents and of course the Admins and mods for making everything happen, its appreciated. Its very sad so many coaches dropped out but its something that happens all to often in the lower divisions of leagues and there's not too much that can be done to fix it, I do hope for a more fixture filled season next time, though I think I'm going to struggle as all the concedes have left my team seriously underdeveloped to where I'd expect it to be at the end of a season.

So good luck with your final fixtures and I shall see you next season. :D

@ManBearPig
    @thatguyuknow985
    @Tayrun
    @Blaster86
    @Nooobody
    @Nuttyfessor
    @zabuzahak1
    @troxbirds
    @Ravers
    @cjblackburn

Ravers and ManBearPig like this.
  8. Tayrun

Tayrun Member

Country Flag:
    Things I have learnt this season:
    • Some people really do get Nuffled worse than me. Sorry Trox. :(
    • Just because I like bashing doesn't mean I should always base players.
    • "Yeah ok, what's the worst that could happen?" summons Nuffle and he really hates that action.
    • NAME YOUR PLAYERS WHEN YOU CREATE A TEAM OH GOD SO ANNOYING
    • Don't get attached to Ghouls.
    • The 50% on Regenerate is secretly 10%.
    • The 50% on Halfling Chef is secretly 5%.
    • +1AV is better than +1MA and Thick Skull for what I need the piece to do, stop being fancy with skeletons and just buy the damn zombies already.
    • I fucking hate elves.
    • Crimsonsun and ManBearPig deserve props for being very helpful coaches, discussing tactics, helping me improve, etc etc, thanks guys!
    • The @ tag function doesn't work with bullet points for some reason.
    • All y'all are great fun and I'm definitely sticking around for the future.
    • NAME YOUR FUCKING PLAYERS IMMEDIATELY OH GOD I DON'T WANT TO DELETE MY TEAM BUT I GOTTA

crimsonsun and troxbirds like this.
  9. troxbirds

troxbirds Active Member

Steam Username:
    troxbirds
    Cyanide Username:
    troxbirds
    Country Flag:
    I'm sticking around with this team for next season just to see if they can continue to get Nuffled as badly as they did this season.
    Nine games, nine versions of "I've never rolled this well before!" from my opposing coach.