1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Late introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cianybeasty, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Cianybeasty

Cianybeasty Member

Country Flag:
    Hello there guys! I've posted a handful of times on this forum, bu not really introduced myself so here goes...

I'm 16 years old, and have been playing blood bowl on Cyanide for about a year. I don't know that many people online, but after stalking the forum for a while, I decided that you all seemed like decent guys, and besides, i wanted a piece of the Crunch em all action :)

I haven't gone a day without a cup of tea in anyone's living memory, and I prefer teams with a good deal of "flavour" to them, so don't expect me to be helming a human team any time soon.

At the moment, I'm going through a halfling phase, so (presuming Netsmurf OKs my request) look out for "Fellowship of the Fling" in crunch em all.

See you on a pitch sometime soon :)

(@Epic_Leprechaun to follow me on twitter :D)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  2. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    Good to see that it's not only people over the age of 30 playing the game!

I am playing with a Fling team in a fun private league and have decided it's the BB equivalent of self-torture! :)

Anyway, maybe see you on the virtual pitch one day!

3. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Hi Cianybeasty, did you perhaps go to the Gert Bowl tournament in Bristol last weekend?

4. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Not to be confused with my Halfling team: Lord of the Half-rings :D

Welcome on board Cianybeast and I hope to meet you online for a CTA match sometime (although seeing as I am GMT+9, I wouldn't be holding your breath).

5. Cianybeasty

Cianybeasty Member

Country Flag:
    Sadly I did not go to the Gert bowl, as I play Cyanide not tabletop :'( Mainly because I don't know anyone else local with minitures.

And Narly Bird, I might just have to log on late morning sometime to play you in your evenings?

It's nice to be welcomed into the forum guys :)

6. Barninho

Barninho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Nice to have another player around who isn't afraid to rock with stunty teams. Halflings are still one of my favorite teams...

7. Mico Selva

Mico Selva Active Member

Country Flag:
    Good luck with the Halflings, Cianybeasty. I'm more of a Snotling/Goblin guy myself, but those little guys have unmatched style and one of the greatest touchdown animations in the game. Keep them scoring. :D