Launch of Destiny 2

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
I have joined Destiny 2 hype, and had it on pre-order. Just played first four missions, I am enjoying it quite a lot.

Anyone else from BBT who plays it? I'm in a clan that's pretty much my older brother and his gaming friends.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I played destiny 1 in ps4, but this time i will go for pc, so no realease yet. Did u played destiny 1?

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
I played destiny 1 in ps4, but this time i will go for pc, so no realease yet. Did u played destiny 1?

Yeah yes I did. Pretty much completed all the content earlier this year! At least for now I feel they put more rounds to their storywork, based on the first hour of playtime it looks and feels like an exciting campaign!

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
I've decided that I will try the Beta (For the PC version) - If I find it enjoyable, then I will likely purchase it. It looks good, I have to say.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Not got time for another shooter, still having too much fun with PUBG.

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Not got time for another shooter, still having too much fun with PUBG.

I'm playing a lot of that too. Ever since the First Person servers came out, the game has gone from pretty good to friggin' great in my eyes. I really like the tactical aspect that PUBG offers over most other shooters. Now I just need to learn how to do great with other weapons besides the SKS. :p

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
I'm playing a lot of that too. Ever since the First Person servers came out, the game has gone from pretty good to friggin' great in my eyes. I really like the tactical aspect that PUBG offers over most other shooters. Now I just need to learn how to do great with other weapons besides the SKS. :p
I tried the first person a couple of times, it made me feel sick, but I really should give it another go. I am pretty decent at it and have won maybe 10 solo games in 3rd person, although that is out of maybe 200 games :rolleyes:

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
I tried the first person a couple of times, it made me feel sick, but I really should give it another go. I am pretty decent at it and have won maybe 10 solo games in 3rd person, although that is out of maybe 200 games :rolleyes:

I've heard other people complain about it making them feel sick or dizzy, but there is a decent solution for this (in my opinion) - First, up the Field of View slider significantly so that your vision isn't quite as narrowly restricted - I'd set it to at least 100 - And then secondly remove the Motion Blur. Hopefully that would help quite a bit. Good luck, and let me know if you ever want to team up. (I play mostly Squad)

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
I've heard other people complain about it making them feel sick or dizzy, but there is a decent solution for this (in my opinion) - First, up the Field of View slider significantly so that your vision isn't quite as narrowly restricted - I'd set it to at least 100 - And then secondly remove the Motion Blur. Hopefully that would help quite a bit. Good luck, and let me know if you ever want to team up. (I play mostly Squad)
Sure man, hit me up on Steam! :)

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
Getting back on topic: Looking into it more closely, it would appear that the scheduled open beta for the PC release of Destiny 2 has already taken place (28th-31st of August), and I might have missed out on it. Oops! :( The PC release date is said to be 24th of October though, according to the sources I've found.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Yeah beta is over.

I will see how I feel, if my american friends get it on PC I might be forced to buy it on PC as well - just to get in games with them as well.