LC S4 Division 3A/3B MD1 Scheduling

Scaritus

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Scaritus
Cyanide Username
Scaritus
Country Flag
@YsengrinSC can we look at my Monday evening? What’s the earliest you could start in the afternoon?

Other wise I could start early Monday Morning if you prefer late Sunday night?

4narionPrime

Rookie
Steam Username
Anarion
Country Flag
@sbr32 heyho, since we are 9 ours appart from each other in terms of time zones best case would be if u could play at morning/noon like arround 12am ur time. i can play most of the days, so just tell me when it would be best for u! ;)

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
@sbr32 heyho, since we are 9 ours appart from each other in terms of time zones best case would be if u could play at morning/noon like arround 12am ur time. i can play most of the days, so just tell me when it would be best for u! ;)

How about Sunday at 2000GMT?
Or earlier, I could start as early as 1500GMT.

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
Heya Bovicerunstrains, I am available the following date/times (All EST):

Thursday (1/11) 2:00 pm EST - 10:00 pm EST
Friday (1/12) 5:00 pm EST - 12 Midnight
Saturday (1/13) 9:00 am EST - 12 Midnight
Sunday (1/14) 10:00 am EST - 10:00 pm EST
Monday (1/15) and Tuesday (1/16) 5:00 pm EST - 10:00 pm EST

Let me know what works for you.

bovicerunstrains

Super Star Player
Steam Username
BoVice
Cyanide Username
BoVice
Country Flag
Heya Bovicerunstrains, I am available the following date/times (All EST):

Thursday (1/11) 2:00 pm EST - 10:00 pm EST
Friday (1/12) 5:00 pm EST - 12 Midnight
Saturday (1/13) 9:00 am EST - 12 Midnight
Sunday (1/14) 10:00 am EST - 10:00 pm EST
Monday (1/15) and Tuesday (1/16) 5:00 pm EST - 10:00 pm EST

Let me know what works for you.

Friday at 5pm EST is perfect for me!

YsengrinSC

Courier Staff
Steam Username
YsengrinSC
Country Flag
@YsengrinSC can we look at my Monday evening? What’s the earliest you could start in the afternoon?

Other wise I could start early Monday Morning if you prefer late Sunday night?
Monday should be fine as it’s a US holiday and I have the day off. Let me know a time after 14:00 UTC and it should be fine.

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Hazbot, I am GMT-7 so the best day is probably Sunday where I can do anytime after ~1800 GMT. If that doesn't work, I get home from work ~2130 GMT on weekdays and am free after that.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@Mynimo1 and @bovicerunstrains
I saw from a PM from mynimo1 that he had a power outage during your match. If you can schedule a time to play the match before the end of the match week, I can reset the result in-game so you can replay. If you don't have time for the replay, from what I have seen about the result (game was 1-0 at halftime in favor of bovicerunstrains, with bovicerunstrains receiving the kick, but mynimo getting a BLITZ! event), I think a 1-1 admin tie is the fairest result, as it sounds like the outcome of the match was in question when the power outage happened.

bovicerunstrains

Super Star Player
Steam Username
BoVice
Cyanide Username
BoVice
Country Flag
@Mynimo1 and @bovicerunstrains
I saw from a PM from mynimo1 that he had a power outage during your match. If you can schedule a time to play the match before the end of the match week, I can reset the result in-game so you can replay. If you don't have time for the replay, from what I have seen about the result (game was 1-0 at halftime in favor of bovicerunstrains, with bovicerunstrains receiving the kick, but mynimo getting a BLITZ! event), I think a 1-1 admin tie is the fairest result, as it sounds like the outcome of the match was in question when the power outage happened.

I'm not familiar with the league interface of BB2 but what does a replay? fresh match or from the point the game disconnected?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
I'm not familiar with the league interface of BB2 but what does a replay? fresh match or from the point the game disconnected?
Unfortunately, BB2 does not allow restarting the match from the point at which it was interrupted. What we can do is reset the match, which will allow you to play a brand new match.

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
if that's the case, i'm okay with the 1-1 draw
Heya BoVice, sorry for my abupt departure we had a power outage in our neighborhood. Do you want to try and replay? The other game in our division does not play until Monday Night so we won't be holding them up if we try and get it in Sunday or Monday. I am available to play those 2 days:

Sunday - 10:00 am EST - 10:00 pm EST
Monday - 5:00 pm EST - 10:00 pm EST

If we can't get it re-scheduled I understand...let me know