1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Crunch Problems Thread

Discussion in 'Little Crunch' started by Znarx, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Please use this thread to post any problems you may encounter, such as not being able to get in touch with your opponent, or if you need a.match reset.

2. RK Blaze

RK Blaze Active Member

Steam Username:
    rkdblaze
    Cyanide Username:
    RK Blaze
    Country Flag:
    @Znarx

The game between @Azura and I is still showing "waiting for confirmation." Ysengrin checked it for me a little while ago and says it looks good on his end, but it hasn't changed on mine. I don't know if one of us clicked something wrong, or what happened. First time I've ever encountered this.

3. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    @RK Blaze and @Azura, I can confirm your match, but I just want to be sure that the in game match outcome matches what happened in the game (and that you didn't end up with a concession result or something like that).

4. Zoraster

Zoraster Active Member

Country Flag:
    Ah, we have a problems thread. Not suye how I've missed this all these weeks.

My Div 1 game with @Deithwen was ending in a 1-0 win for my 'zons but somehow ended up turning into a concession from my lot while I was typing a farewell message. It was basically game over with Deith having completed his final turn.

5. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    @Zoraster and @Deithwen,
    unfortunately, the tools do not give us the ability to confirm the original result but delete the concession. However, I believe that the admin tools do allow me to replicate the match results, including awarding SPP for TDs, CAS and passes. I wouldn't be able to award the same MVPs and winnings, since those both went to the Ravens (due to the game recording the result as a concession), so I would have to award those randomly. Oh, and I think I also cannot "award" permanent injuries/deaths/MNG. Does that sound okay?

(That makes me wonder: why don't Vampire teams get free Vampires when a Vampire inflicts a death? I guess that would be kind of OP, but giving them a free Thrall would also make sense, and wouldn't be too overpowered.)

6. Deithwen

Deithwen Active Member

Steam Username:
    Deithwen
    Cyanide Username:
    Deithwen
    Country Flag:
    Sure.

7. RK Blaze

RK Blaze Active Member

Steam Username:
    rkdblaze
    Cyanide Username:
    RK Blaze
    Country Flag:
    @Znarx

Nope, no concession. We both made posts in the results thread about the game. The NWO won 1-0. No issues of any kind that I am aware of. @Azura ?

8. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Actually, @Zoraster and @Deithwen, it looks like the admin tools will allow me to edit the results of your match, keeping all of the SPP and injuries, but remove one MVP from the Ravens and give it to the Avengers. I'm not sure what's going to happen with the winnings (as it shows each team getting a winnings roll). And it's not clear what the in-game result will be, but we can have it be a 1-0 win for the Avengers in the standings.

This seems like the best way to handle it, since removing the deaths/perms you suffered in this game wouldn't be very fair to the other teams in the league. Any thoughts?

9. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Azura likes this.
  10. RK Blaze

RK Blaze Active Member

Steam Username:
    rkdblaze
    Cyanide Username:
    RK Blaze
    Country Flag:
    Awesome! Thanks!

11. williamspd

williamspd Active Member

Steam Username:
    williamspd
    Cyanide Username:
    Wilhelmus
    Country Flag:
    Hi @Znarx , @hyme and I have had trouble organising times when we are both awake and not at work. I just wanted to know if we had any more time to try to get our match played this season?

12. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    @hyme @williamspd Through the end of the weekend is fine because I haven't had a chance yet to work on standings and divisions.

williamspd likes this.
  13. Goatee

Goatee Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Goatee
    Country Flag:
    @Goatee vs @Korrova

Please could we get our third round match reset so we can reschedule?

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  14. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you need the match reset so you can replay? If so, I can do that in about 6 hours from now (around 04:00 GMT on Tuesday, if I get confirmation that's what you want. Otherwise, I'm not sure what you want, and can you please clarify?

15. Goatee

Goatee Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Goatee
    Country Flag:
    That would be great. I have corrected my original post

16. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Okay, I can reset when I get home from work around 04:00 GMT Tuesday.

17. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    @Goatee and @Korrova your match has been reset. Since this is the last match day, you've got some extra time to play it if you need it.