Little Crunch Waiting List

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
We have two coaches that are supposed to be in Season 6 that aren't responding, so their spots are up for grabs. If you are interested in joining Little Crunch, please post and we can get you in immediately.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@CaptCosmo There's an opportunity to be a mid-season replacement if you would like to join now. You would be joining a division with fairly developed teams (around TV 1450), which could be challenging. Let me know if you'd like the spot.

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
hay, looking to see if i could get added to the waiting list for a new team :)

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
You are on the list. Divisions will go up as soon as I get responses from everyone on whether they are staying on for another season.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
You will be in for S7. If you can either post your team name here or send me a PM with the team name, I'll get you a ticket as soon as divisions are formed.

Holyvision

Veteran
Steam Username
visiondj1
Cyanide Username
Holyvision
Country Flag
I'm currently running in BC2 and CC but would be happy to put my name on the list here for more practice sessions with good players. Next season(s) or whatever is fine, no stress.

--Holy

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
You will be in for S7. If you can either post your team name here or send me a PM with the team name, I'll get you a ticket as soon as divisions are formed.

Awesome :) Team name is METAL GEAR FAGOR

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
I'm currently running in BC2 and CC but would be happy to put my name on the list here for more practice sessions with good players. Next season(s) or whatever is fine, no stress.

--Holy
There's room for you in S7. Post your team name or PM it to me and I will get you a ticket when tickets go out.