1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost in Ostland BC2 Season 15 Fluff

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Ravers, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
  2. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    A quick run through the teams.

@helGn, Necro, Soul Music. 1690 TV led by Albert von Dingdong, an MB Blodgestep wolf that only needs 3 SPP to reach legend. Solid development on the wights with Ulrik only 4 SPP away from levelling, 1 good FG but the other seems to have died, probably in his last match vs the next team...

@Darth Hidious , Necro, On the Howl, 1700 TV. Wannabe Elves these Necro have 2 plus AGI Wolves, Vorgen Whitefur needing another 33 SPP to reach legend himself, other Wolf has a level to take which will bump the TV. Also a plus AGI on a Wight. 2 solid FGs, a rookie ghoul and a rookie wight.

@Ilgoth , High Elves, Cothique Caretakers, 1680 TV. Nice looking team with just the 1 Niggle on a Blodge Guard lino. Have 4 plus Move on the team, Roloth Vrihedd being a plus 2 move blodge lino. MB blitzer needs 1SPP to level, could use a kicker to maybe take more advantage of all the speed.

@bovicerunstrains , Chaos, 1 Hit Wonders, 1690 TV. Solid 12 man team including a tents mino. MB tackle Claw killer is niggled, Chaos warriors developing all with block, 3 with Guard, Kriss Kross the SH Block Big Hand beastman will no doubt have carrying duties.

@Pylon , Kislev, What a Circus, 1350 TV with a level to take. 10 players, of which 3 are niggled and 1 is -AV means this could be a rough season for the Circus. 1 rookie Blitzer, 3 catchers but 2 of them are niggled, including the plus move Blodge Clown. They have managed to get a couple of Guard on the linemen, lacking a Bear at present but 110 in the bank.

@Moreplovac , Lizards, Gazers of Cold, 1490 TV. 17 games played has managed to get some decent SPP on the Saurus, 5 out of 6 are levelled with 1 rookie. Tackle Saurus MNG so will bump the team to 1590 on return. Sadly the plus agi SS, JU skink is str busted, so he is like a super fast snotling! Also have a plus move Sprint skink for a real 1ttd threat.

@VulpesInculta , Dark Elves, Mobtown Rayvens, 1480 TV. 1 season DE starting to come along nicely, 12 healthy players, with a plus Move MB Blitzer just needing 1 SPP to level, have also managed to get MB on a Witch Elf which is fun. No tackle or kick yet, but have managed Guard on a lino.

@Veggente85 , Halflings, Miragliano Ethanols, 990TV (30K excess bank). An alcohol themed team gets my thumbs up, this 14 strong squad managed to go 7-0-2 in their debut season, which for Halflings is stunning. Fernet is a move 6 Fling, and they have a BT tree. Watch out for this lot, they will probably be the most violent team in the division.

@mamutas , Chas Dwarves, Chorty, 1570 TV. This lot have been around for a while, and it is showing with some nice development but also 3 niggles, and 2 AGI busts. They have 3 claws on the blockers, but 2 of them are niggled. 1 Blodge BT bull, and 1 rookie bull. Missing a blocker, but 0 cash so may be a couple of games before he can be replaced.

@Scaritus , High Elves, The Saphery Sporting Club, 1340 TV. 1 season old HE, they are still developing but have managed a decent amount of SPP already. The star AGI 5 Block catcher is sadly AV busted, and the blodge SS Blitzer is AGI busted. They need a new blitzer but only 60K currently, also a niggled 3SPP lino.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    Ilgoth and bovicerunstrains like this.
  3. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Predictions.

1. Darth Hidious
    2. HelGn
    3. Veggente
    4. Ilgoth
    5. Bovicerunstrains
    6. Mamutas
    7. Moreplovac
    8. Vulpes Inculta
    9. Scaritus
    10. Pylon

There is not a lot between the better teams, so a tough one to call but I think Darth Hidious edges it with the plus Agi making it easier for him to both score and defend. You might think I am crazy picking Flings to promote, but you can't argue with @Veggente85 record in BC2. Plus he is going to get a nice amount of inducements each game.

Season will kick off next week I believe, any queries or problems let me know. Anyone not on BBT discord, link here https://discord.gg/j99jds (if you need a new one just ask as this expires after 1 day).
    Have a good season everyone. Let's go for a record number of deaths.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    Ilgoth likes this.
  4. bovicerunstrains

bovicerunstrains Member

Steam Username:
    BoVice
    Cyanide Username:
    BoVice
    Country Flag:
    Jeeez I'm gonna need more claw

5. Moreplovac

Moreplovac Member

Steam Username:
    Moreplovac
    Country Flag:
    Say no to claw!

6. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    Don't bully me, and I let you party at league headquarters.

7. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    Goal: promote.
    How? Win, kill, score, crunch @Ilgoth survive killer halflings meany @Veggente85 become best buds with Teufel, the chorf who looks funny.
    Run, score, claw, block, trap and roll like a god!

mamutas and Ilgoth like this.
  8. Darth Hidious

Darth Hidious Member

Steam Username:
    DarthHidious0
    Country Flag:
    @helGn Hopefully the crowd stays out of things this season yeah?

9. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    Yes! I would like everyone to remove every rock in every arena. And screen for rocks on matchday

10. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Funnily enough I have just signed a contract with Ostland Quarries Inc. They will be providing rocks to all spectators for SUPER LOW PRICES.

11. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    I heared they called the admin HQ in Cathay too. I told them to fuck off :)

Scaritus likes this.
  12. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    helGn likes this.
  13. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    I dont wanna be naughty. @Ravers , im hovering above start competition.
    Do you wanna do the honours?

14. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    helGn likes this.
  15. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    I just wanna highlight - took half of the first MD for me to be able to bribe @Ravers

My powers are increasing.

16. bovicerunstrains

bovicerunstrains Member

Steam Username:
    BoVice
    Cyanide Username:
    BoVice
    Country Flag:
    @mamutas good game! it was a bloody match, well played!

17. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Thank you sir. Good luck in the future!

18. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    Next up: veggente, inferior team, superior coach. It might be down to nuffle! I will be disapointed if veggente didnt try to do some mind games on matchday. Its really mv6 av6 thrown flings, chef and star players vs mb, guard, claw pomb, mv 8 and regen. So much inducements however, he can go for everything! Wiz? Yes please, chef? Yes, babes? Ofc, bribes? Yes, star players? Too bad you can only get 2, anything else?
    Looking forward to this one! Any other coach and i would be looking at this match and think, i would like 4 lvl ups. Wigth both fg and the ghoul. Now i just want a win! (and some lvlups)

19. helGn

helGn Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    helGn
    Country Flag:
    I think i just about got some of Nuffle the Great's blessing left for next week @Ilgoth
    Take care this week, dont let any of the nice Rayvens kick your elves too hard

20. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    I wont! I am gonna headbang them into dirt and bones.