mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
So, I propose a game.
When the season is over, for each correctly guessed spot @Orielensis will get 3 points. If the result is just one spot away from the prediction, it is 0 points. For anything further than 1 spot away, @Orielensis gets negative points: 2 away - -1 point, 3 away - -2 points and so on.

If he will end with positive, he will be proclaimed as The Greatest Predictah Evah!
If not, then we will ridicule him for as long as we find it's entertaining.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
@Ilgoth already started admin prediction comp with points! He designed it partly to recognise that rookie tier is hard to predict.

But yeah my predictions are usually fairly terrible ...

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@Ilgoth already started admin prediction comp with points! He designed it partly to recognise that rookie tier is hard to predict.

But yeah my predictions are usually fairly terrible ...
Well, here you are not competing with other admins, but you play against us. And it will be much worse if you lose here. :D

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
In their 10th game in Lustria, the Whigs finally get a win thanks to all round superior play and not at all to do with @Rik90 getting diced ;)

Rik90

Veteran
Steam Username
nieler01
Cyanide Username
Rik90
Country Flag
@JCan Shocking news report reveals that the entire Gulls roster spent their Saturday night at the pup the night before game day, causing the normally sure-footed elves to lazily trip over their feet and fumble dodge attempt after dodge attempt. Gulls coach reportedly vows to impose a strict team curfew and will heavily rely on journeymen replacements while several Gulls starters are forced to enter mandatory short-term rehabilitation

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Ok, 3 games down, let's see how our beloved admin @Orielensis is doing...

upload_2018-4-30_23-11-40.png

-10, tsk, tsk, tsk...
Abysmal!!! :p

1 of 10 correct, and 2 pretty close. The rest...

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
huh, yes. Didn't get a notification. Thanks, mamutas :)

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
Hay everyone, looking forward to playing with you guys and hopefully i prove myself to be a good fill in for whoever left :)

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
The One Punch Elf team left the pitch today feeling the highs and lows from today's match with @Hordemaster Energon Deceivers. After immediately learning that quick reflexes are the only thing that's going to keep them alive, as Atomic Samurai takes a lethal rock to the dome in the first few seconds :skull: .The One Punch Elf players take this brutal reminder from the fans to heart. Going on to only fail 4 out of 23 dodges and a dirty tactic of diving to the ground before Energon Deceivers MD blocks could impact got them though the game unscathed and 2-0 up!!

Only time will tell if this level of play from The One Punch Elf team was an incredible fluke or are they a Championship team in the making!! :p

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
Sorry, @drythorn
Reckon that's a reroll for next season? :(
Why would he have to re roll next season? It isn't like he can get demoted. Use the rest of the season to build up a few key players. To me tier 3 and 4 is about building. I would not throw away any gains made - especially with chaos being a high TV build. Just my 2 cents

drythorn

Rookie
Country Flag
Just a continuation of in game chat, that’s all. I got 1 dead and 2 -st I think. At least 1 was one of my block players so definitely a backward step haha.

My wizard hurt a human at least so nuffle didn’t completely abandon me.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Well, well. Let's how our admin is doing with 2/3 games played
upload_2018-5-23_22-53-42.png

Wow! Even worse than before! Common people! You are supposed to fall in into the predicted slots!

@Orielensis I am honestly trying, but after a loss of the bull in the 2nd game and the fact that my dwarves decided they did not need any armor against Norse, things are not lining up well. But look, I got closer! :D