Supajee
Country Flag
1f05b4d03e323209ed2fbeb2b82bda72.png

@TomSchnizz vs @Giantcodfish
@Hauntmachine vs @Cereal Killar
@Street vs @Larkstar
@Ernedar vs @martybhoy
@Moreplovac vs @TheGuardDog

And so it begins. I can already sense the emotions rolling wild and definitely look forward to knowing that you all will be losing sleep over that one stupid game.

While you are free to schedule elsewhere, please know that if any issues arise, it'll be much easier to use any information over here. Hence I heavily encourage you to schedule your games here, preferably with full schedule posted for your opponent (and me). Respect the deadline!

BBT favors UTC-based scheduling with 24-hour clock, but anything works so long both coaches scheduling understand what they're talking about.

Good luck, gentlemen. Deadline for MD1 is 14th of January (Tuesday) 23.59 UTC.

Last edited:

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Oh hi @Larkstar

Looks like we get to kick things off. What sort of times work for you? I can do:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday = 18:30 to 21:00
Weekend, not 100% sure yet but fairly flexible, can't do sunday afternoon or evening though due to eye test followed by boardgames.

Times are all UTC and starting times.

Giantcodfish

Star Player
Steam Username
catastrophecu
Country Flag
Hi @TomSchnizz

Looking forward to getting this season kicked off, all times are start times and UTC

Tuesday - 18:30 to 21:00
Thursday - 18:30 to 21:00
Friday - 18:30 to 21:00
Saturday - 09:30 - 21:00
Sunday - 09:30 - 17:00
Monday - 18:30 to 21:00

Let me know what works for you?

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Ernedar
I’m usually available to start a match weekdays from 2230. I should be able to fit in a game in the afternoon on the weekend if that suits better. Say 1400 - 1600. All times UTC. Let me know mate!

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Oh hi @Larkstar

Looks like we get to kick things off. What sort of times work for you? I can do:

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday = 18:30 to 21:00
Weekend, not 100% sure yet but fairly flexible, can't do sunday afternoon or evening though due to eye test followed by boardgames.

Times are all UTC and starting times.

Uggh, back to back games versus the only experienced teams to start the season. I smell collusion! :p

Let's go for Friday at 1900 UTC. Thanks and I'll see you then!

TheGuardDog

Veteran
Steam Username
TheGuardDog
Country Flag
@Moreplovac looks like we get to have an elf showdown to start the season off, when works for you? I can make pretty much any day work, tho I'm usually busy on weekdays between about 22:00 to 1:00 UTC.

Ernedar

Star Player
Steam Username
ernedar
Cyanide Username
Ernedar
Country Flag
Hey @Ernedar
I’m usually available to start a match weekdays from 2230. I should be able to fit in a game in the afternoon on the weekend if that suits better. Say 1400 - 1600. All times UTC. Let me know mate!
Hello, unfortunatelly starting 2230 UTC is not doable for me during work days... because of work. Weekend might work better. How about Saturday 1400 UTC?

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hello, unfortunatelly starting 2230 UTC is not doable for me during work days... because of work. Weekend might work better. How about Saturday 1400 UTC?

That’s understandable. Saturday @ 1400 works, see you on the pitch!

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Hi @TomSchnizz

Looking forward to getting this season kicked off, all times are start times and UTC

Thursday - 18:30 to 21:00
Friday - 18:30 to 21:00
Saturday - 09:30 - 21:00
Sunday - 09:30 - 17:00
Monday - 18:30 to 21:00

Let me know what works for you?
Hey there @Giantcodfish ,

Let's have a fun first match! No need to sharpen your claw.

It is a bit too early in the week for me and people are coming over on Saturday so how about Sunday 16:00utc?

Moreplovac

Star Player
Steam Username
Moreplovac
Country Flag
@Moreplovac looks like we get to have an elf showdown to start the season off, when works for you? I can make pretty much any day work, tho I'm usually busy on weekdays between about 22:00 to 1:00 UTC.

I'm on holidays this week still. So I'm good to go usually around from 12 UTC to 20 UTC. Thursday and Friday being the best days for that now.

TheGuardDog

Veteran
Steam Username
TheGuardDog
Country Flag
@Moreplovac i can play tomorrow then, and if that doesn't work out we can try for friday, i had some things i had to get set up with school coming back, 12utc is about 5 am for me tho and i tend to sleep in, I'll set an alarm for 17 UTC and see if your around and if not maybe come up with some sort of better plan now that i got everything in life set up again.

Cereal Killar

Star Player
Steam Username
Zero
Cyanide Username
Cereal Killar
Country Flag
Hi @Hauntmachine,

I am pretty flexible for this week, so throw me a couple of options and I should be able to accommodate you.

Moreplovac

Star Player
Steam Username
Moreplovac
Country Flag
@Moreplovac i can play tomorrow then, and if that doesn't work out we can try for friday, i had some things i had to get set up with school coming back, 12utc is about 5 am for me tho and i tend to sleep in, I'll set an alarm for 17 UTC and see if your around and if not maybe come up with some sort of better plan now that i got everything in life set up again.

Friday 17 UTC is okayish for me.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Hey @Giantcodfish ,

I woke up early today so if you want to play in the next hour or so it would work but if not see you tomorrow. :D