1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Master Wang

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Master Wang, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Master Wang

Master Wang New Member

I used to play a little 2nd edition when I was young, but can't really remember much except I enjoyed it. Then moved to 3rd edition when it was release. I really sucked and my dad used to beat me all the time. I think I gave up gaming etc when I was 17 or 18 (partying had become more fun), but a couple of years ago my youngest brother got me back into it.

Since then I have reassembled my skaven team, converted an orc one and have several others (2nd edition dwarfs, 2nd edition elves (complete:D), 2nd edition skaven (complete except star player:D), and plastic humans). Unfortunately I live in Japan with very few opponents available for tabletop games:(

I play a little online and would rate myself as average. I know what I'm doing but am prone to the odd dumb error. Hopefully this cool site will help a little with that...

2. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Welcome aboard, can't say I am surprised by the lack of tabletop players in Japan though!

3. Master Wang

Master Wang New Member

No. It's not a surprise. I know of one league in Tokyo (no where near me). There are quite a lot of boardgame players around where I am, but no one really has the time to commit to a league. But I do get to play occassionally so that's something.

4. voyagersuk

voyagersuk Member

any American servicemen in the region who play?:cool: