1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MC3r1: caio vs Gengar

Discussion in 'Munch Cup' started by mamutas, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Genessius

Genessius Active Member

Country Flag:
    Also apologies accepted,
    but just for perspective sake, It wasn't a 100 to 0 situation that it woulda been a win for me in this situation, the odds were just in my favour 55 to 45 or something, thats it: ) and I just pulled the admin card to tell you im not pulling some random stuff out of my ass here: p and I also played the world cups, in GOBBLN and here in BBtactic etc. and many different league's already, even looking forward to start tabletop now:) ...Never heard of BBATTL Though, but then again I only am playing BB for 2 years now. : )
    And yeah, little do I know how much experience you have with these things; )

The only problem forums have though is that people can have completely different perspectives over the same stroke of text, so context sometimes can be pretty important; )

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  2. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Ok, boys, settle down! You are all very good at expressing your feelings and emotions, so gold stars to you both for that.;)

Now, that the differences are settled I am looking forward to hear the results of your game. Although, it is preferable to play them within reasonable amount of time, we are not under any pressure, so I will be OK to wait for game to be played.

Good luck to you both!

3. Genessius

Genessius Active Member

Country Flag:
    Match is done, 2 - 0 for the Undead and your good luck only arrived at @caio 's place @mamutas :p Safe to say he had a upper hand anyway with developped undead but nuffle dind't spare me. And by the time our match was done all his 1's were sold out to my Orcs: p...they only thing these orcs could do VERY well was doding, with i think NO failed dodges, but as an orc player, I could care less about dodges: p. So yeah, long story short, I can reroll these Orcs again cause a black orc got armor busted so no reason to hold em anyway with the new season coming~

*Edit* the fact the he just scored another agi up on a ghoul proves my point here . :p

4. caio

caio Active Member

Country Flag:
    played and uploaded. gg Gengar

5. Genessius

Genessius Active Member

Country Flag:
    Gg Mr.Roboto :p ya uploaded before I could though, quick fingers :)

Anyway~
    Before I remake my team though @mamutas any reason I should hang on to them atm?

6. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    No, no reason. The team is out of Munch Cup and is not eligible for this Spoon. Thank you for asking.

EDIT: Game confirmed. Thanks, guys!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  7. Genessius

Genessius Active Member

Country Flag:
    Yeah I made sure to ask this time around before I deleted them to early again: p (I like my Bloodbowl team sheet "clean")