1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MD6 Game Results

Discussion in 'World Cup' started by mamutas, Mar 19, 2016.

1. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    The ball flies over pitch
    Saurus intercepts it jumping
    You cry silently

Post your game stories and results here

coldy likes this.
  2. coldy

coldy Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    coldy
    Country Flag:
    I d say some bad! words , but write wp and gg in the chat :)...

3. Lembocha

Lembocha Member

Cyanide Username:
    Lembocha
    Country Flag:
  4. LoopH0LE

LoopH0LE Member

Country Flag:
    Crazy game for the Legends against Jochem's High Elves. We had to contend with sweltering heat and plenty of injuries. Elves were being Elves and got up 2-0, but we dug in our heel in the second and got 1 back. Then the High Elves punted the ball into our half. Captain Axebeard GFI'd twice and threw a long bomb from one half to the other. Our blitzer sprinted for the end zone and the tie, but, of course, fell on his butt.

How the mighty have fallen. A couple weeks ago I thought I had a quick trip to the playoffs, but now who knows!

5. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Djedai Masters (WE) won 2-1 vs Cheesegrinders (Skavens)

Thanks @Gligo for the game. :)

My Wood Elves won a typical 2-1 grind/stall game. I kicked first, and the rats scored on T4. I then tried to score a late TD, but had to score quickly on T6. Then I kicked short, opponent made the mistake of not throwing the first punches with skilled players, he turned over, and I secured the ball. 1-1 by then.

Then I received the ball, and slowly grinded, stalled, runned, caged my way up to the end zone, and easily stalled there until the last turn, 11 elves vs 7 rats (2 KO early in second half, another one KO later on, and a Blodge GR permanently injured by the crowd ; -1 AG, saved by apo or he would be dead).

I got 2 level up (including +MA on a Catcher), and enough gold for a Treeman. I will have a full roster for the last game of the division! :D

@jounisii : you said in the other thread that you were at 5-0-0. Your division is already over? I'm at 4-1-1, currently on top of my division, and I still have a game to play against Lizardmen...

Orielensis likes this.
  6. jounisii

jounisii Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    jounisii
    Country Flag:
    Nice elf stalling :D

I still have 2 matches left like the rest, but my point was that a spot in P-Os is secure now ;)

7. Balsha

Balsha Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Balsha
    Country Flag:
    Ostland Oxes VS Thirtd World Problems - Division championship match = 2:0 for the mighty humans.

Antman played real solid, definitely deserved the win there but i feel that 2 elves standing at the end of the game says it all about what i had to play against :D

Not a single elf permanently dead so its all good.

8. Curving

Curving Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Curving
    Country Flag:
    Grimgor Raiders 3-2 Test Team: Please Ignore

A well played game by the grimgor orcs that really screwed up my chances of making the playoffs, my AG 5 gr rolled a death and the apo wasn't in the mood for helping anyone in the match. Later on my storm vermin got a -1AV so that's basically 2 deaths.

But I thought @Jeliel played really well and made me work hard for those 2 scores, I will be rooting for him in the POs :)

9. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Dirty Fangs 0:3 Sting in the Tail

An all rat match up in Helmut Division ended in a comfortable win for my team. Valdas was missing his Str4 MB Stormvermin, which I was very grateful for! No injuries and a lot of spp, though only 1 level up on my thrower, plus enough money to rehire my 4th Gutter Runner, makes this a good day on the pitch for my team. Next up the final game, also against rats, which we will need to win to keep going in the competition.

Cheers for the game @Valdas, you've made the play offs already so best of luck going forward.

10. Replikant

Replikant Member

Country Flag:
    My Terrors from the Deep win vs Wacken Weirdos with 1:0 and suffer two MNG on two Blitzers.
    The game was really intense. After a failed throw by the Weirdos, the ball started changing hands 5 turns in a row. In the end, the Terrors could score in Turn 8.
    Second half started with a RIOT, by now, 9 elves were playing vs. 9 elves. The cage changed between flanks quite a few times. In the end, after a Terror missclick (accidently blocked and got the skull), a Blitz against my blodging witch was successful and the Wacken Weirdos managed to get the ball. Fortunately, the Terrors could intercept the pass and the game was over.
    ..In principle, at least. In an amazing display of spontaneous brain collapse the Terror trainer decided to go for the 2:0 and failed to secure properly. Again, the Weirdos could blitz the carrier, pick up the ball, do a few GFIs and then fail to throw to the end-zone.
    All in all, the Weirdos saw some very bad dice in the first half and and an end-result of at least 1:1 would have been justified. Luckily for me, Nuffle apparently is not much into these Justice and Fairness things.
    Thanks @Moxxel, good game, sorry about the bad dice.

11. Dresdenfalls

Dresdenfalls New Member

Cyanide Username:
    Dresdenfalls
    Country Flag:
    Lizard Locomotion vs Le Sacre. A game with implications across the Morg Division. If Lizard Locomotion won - the final week would still lead to knockout places undecided, If Le Sacre win - Top 4 spot for them nearly secure (with only one other team in contention for 4th - Belles - who face 3rd place team Miragliano and 1st place team Ostland - needing to win both).

The game started with Lizards crowding the line and they suffered straight away - Rookie Mistake led to a quick 2 turn touchdown.

Lizards then got the ball and Sacre creamed him with a good luck at kickoff events and made Lizards down 2.

Before long it was 3 nil down (Misclick on a Saurus, not seeing him in a enemy tackle zone), and not long to go.

Lizards had to go for the win and clawed back to 3-2 down with 1 turn remaining for him. Le Sacre got the kickoff event again and got to move before the attack could start and it was game over.

Good luck to all of the group stage teams from Morg.

Next Week - Final Seeding for 2nd, 3rd and 4th will be decided.

12. sebiba

sebiba New Member

Country Flag:
    Griff Day 6

Hello, a match very unlucky for the human... victory for the dwarf again a team who subit aleas of NFL!!!
    Good luck for the rest of competition Gengar.
    upload_2016-3-24_21-21-49.png

13. Genessius

Genessius Active Member

Country Flag:
    Westerland Wyverns vs Nuffle's cancer 0 - 2 , oh wait I meant Nains portrent Quoi?'s team... well they were present on the field atleast, but the real winner and opponent was nuffle here. Starting off the dwarves got the kick off receive which is never fun, but hey I had 2 x bloodweisers and a plan, ok, so we start, Sunny day. oh boy thats a bad omen. Then kick off event, they got to move 1 forward already giving em a solid push and start, stil I managed to make him use ALL his turns this half to get to my backline, he scored on turn 8, pretty standard, deathroller goes off. And I got 5 K.O's out of it and an injury, with 2x bloodweisers, no biggie, I expected this. Then it was my turn 8 , 4 of the 5 k.o's back on field, in comes my reserve, and 1 of his dudes is out with sweltering heat, the new weather condition. then kick of, i get a turn of bash and foul right... NOPE EVERYONE ON YOUR SCRIM IS STUNNED. of fine, next half. and then cancer kicked in. Sweltering heat took out my 3 star players, my 1K.o dude still wouldn't get up and my injury well,was an injury, suddenly im down all these players for no fukkin reason whatsoever. then I could have scored on a 2 dice fail of him ,or a 50 procent into 89 procent catch but nuffle was only giving me 1's for critical rolls today, the only thing my players were allowed to do this whole fukkin game was an average to good dodging game, rest was all just pure bs, with the kick off events WINNING the game.

GG nuffle, thanks for being there Nains portrent Quoi and playing the game but if this weren't bound by a whole set of rules and officiality then id demand a REAL match rematch.

The saying it Always can get worse really is a real thing, i thought i've had my bs last week with the 89 procent into 89 procent nope no equaliser td fail.

Oh and it doesn't help either that my last 3 matches before this one in public league's having been pretty astronomically bad aswell,failing a 75 procent td chance and a 89 procent td chance: )

*Edit* to make things even more fun this game, i got 5 spp for being there and i rolled a 1 for winnings.

Ravers likes this.
  14. jounisii

jounisii Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    jounisii
    Country Flag:
    Pansies dropped their 1st points of the season with a 1-1 draw against Mikko's bloody orcs. Mikko played well and deserved at least a point there. The wussie drive in the 1st half broke down with snakes and some major BS was needed for the score. The only thing I'm salty abot is the 2 dead linos - one of them just had scored and rose to 15 SPPs. Darn.

GG neighbour.

coldy likes this.
  15. Azura

Azura Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ibispi
    Country Flag:
    [​IMG]
    Cthulhu Ftaghn! 2:2 Chinatown Black Pool
    It was a tense game, where elves made more risks, but luckily Nuffle was on their side. It would be hard to say that Nuffle was on the lizards' side, due to the fact that a skink failed twice to pick up the ball in one turn and the ball ended up outside the bounds!
    It was a fun game nevertheless.

16. Vineeldrake

Vineeldrake Member

Country Flag:
    I'm so mentally exhausted XD 1/1! YES! An other draw! Rimworld bashers Vs My little Dead Pony
    Riots, burning sun, murder, luck, bashing, passing, no handed ball carryers, fumble, fouling, and a very Angry Cow on the field... that's basicaly all I have to say about that game, My opponent scored with a lot of luck, and I could not score becose of a lot of fumbles, When you try to catch 4 times the ball with a sure hand 3ag character you hope you would actually catch it quickly but not here.
    Shout out to Grashnak Blackhoof for the game... he was really needed... thanks you big cow dude!

Steynberg likes this.
  17. Steynberg

Steynberg Member

Cyanide Username:
    von_Steynberg
    Country Flag:
    Was kind of a frustrating game. Before the first the first kickoff event I was really happy, because I would have been able to surf a warrior, but a riot destroyed that situation and I doubled skulled two times on my turn 1. First player was koed. After his turn first turn my seconnd player was out, he was able to pick up the ball with Grashnak Blackhoof after rerolling a gfi with loner, what a great start! I just had 9 players left. And after a wonderful lucky touchdown by my elfs in the first half. In the second half I just had 5 players left, thanks to Blackhoof and sweltering heat. I was lucky Vineeldrake wasn`t able to pick up the ball. And my last elfs made some heroic moves to get the ball, but unfortunaly one of vineeldrakes beastman was able to catch a fumbled handover on turn 15 and and finally score on turn 16. Well, kind of horrible game to be honest. And why the hell has Blackhoof no negative trait like wild animal or something^^
    Here is the replay

18. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Star players don't have the nega traits, it's one of the reasons they are usually so expensive. They will have loner though, as you noted:)

19. Vineeldrake

Vineeldrake Member

Country Flag:
    he costs 31K to put on the field lad XD he is basically a normal Mino with no nega trait and 1 additional st.
    And Some still does, deep root and Brick is the example.

20. Lembocha

Lembocha Member

Cyanide Username:
    Lembocha
    Country Flag: