MD7 Game Results

dynamoDes

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
dynamoDes
Country Flag
My Woodies had an inauspicious 2-1 loss to Mossman's Dwarves to end our Quetzal round-robin. We'd already secured 2nd so the aim was always to avoid serious injury (which we did for the most part) and farm SPP (less so, damn loner MVP...) over trying to win the group outright. Good luck to y'all who made it to the knock outs, and commiserations to everyone who didn't.

sebiba

Rookie
Country Flag
hello, victory for the dwarf!!!
upload_2016-4-5_0-21-17.png

Chip are not lucky with the wizard in first period, and after he has very ko and 2 out for the game, very difficult to defend...

Bye chip and see you after for un open or other ligue.

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Jordell MD7: The Faydarks Champions manage to eke out a needed 2-1 victory over the division-leading Hoerspiel Helden, putting themselves through into the knockout round by the skin of their teeth. We went into half down 0-1 but managed a TD and a defensive TD on turn 16 to win the match. We lost a strip ball wardancer that would have been nice to have for the knockout, as we can't even replace him due to lack of funds. Rats. We'll have to hope for fortunate dice in the next one.

McMacky

Star Player
Steam Username
McMacky
Cyanide Username
McMacky
Country Flag
2-0 victory for my woodies over Stone's Brets. The crowd didn't like either of us, but liked me a little more: turn one rock KO'd my rookie lino, and injures his MB dodge blitzer

Replikant

Veteran
Country Flag
Ripper MD7: My DE lose against RTSDs woodelves with 1:3.
I knew the match was not going to go well when the second block on the line ended with a dead lineman (a loner, luckily). The damn tree was running around the field for 14 turns like a young sapling with nary a thought to settle down. On the other hand, the crowd was completely inactive today, never harming the wardancer and the woodie lineman who got surfed. The kick into the groins of another wardancer saw my lineman sent off on my first foul, I wonder why I bribed the ref in the first place? On the plus side, one of my blitzers stayed KO'd for 3 kickoffs. So, the first half ended with 1:0, a lack of players and an unfortunate kick-off location meant that a 1TT wasn't possible anymore.
In the second half, dodging and ballhandling was not my forte. After a jumping wardancer stripped the ball of my witch the 2+ re-pickup gave me snake eyes and I was 0:2 down in the middle of the second half.
In order to have a theoretical chance of a draw I tried a long-pass with reroll to the witch in the endzone, but scatter launched. The game was lost at that point. I managed to score in Turn 16 nevertheless and the ref set back the clock after a riot. In my second turn 16 I accidentally killed one of the wardancer (the one without niggling) in a block and since the apo had already been spent, he stays dead. I also managed to recover the ball and get a SPP for a pass. Some magic by he remaining wardancer relieved my witch of the ball and some passing and dodging later the end-result was 1:3.
Speaking of wardancers: My block dice have been stellar, I've had the Def Down on all my two-dice blocks save on whenever I needed it against a blodger.

Another day in blood bowl. Thanks for the game RTSD.
As far as I can see, however, I still made the play-offs, thanks to cyanides peculiar ranking system. I hold my breath.

Vineeldrake

Star Player
Country Flag
The Rimworld basher vs Papayas Rosa Orkpanther
1/0 My first and I guess only win of the competition, it was a hell of a fun game, An other Big shootout to Grashnak Blackhoof who again carryed me this game, but this time Scored the touch down himself! chears big angry cow dude!
That match was fun, finally a real clash and a messy brawl with fairly tough players on both side.I think that concludes my Score : 1/2/4 goodluck to every one!

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ripper MD7:
Another day in blood bowl. Thanks for the game RTSD.
As far as I can see, however, I still made the play-offs, thanks to cyanides peculiar ranking system. I hold my breath.

Hey @Replikant we have the same amount of points,
Additional Teams and Tie-Breaker Rules

30)
In order to have allowed number of teams at knock out stage, it is possible that additional teams will be pulled from the divisions which otherwise would not qualify as winning teams. All those additional teams will be compared with each other and the top teams will get promoted to knock out stage. The ranking of the teams will be based on the following values extracted from team's in game Statistics page:
  • Number of points
  • Number of Wins
  • Touchdowns scored - Touchdowns sustained
  • Touchdowns scored
  • Casualties inflicted - Casualties sustained
  • Casualties inflicted
  • Random selection
So we need to check this values to see who will be in 4seed.

dynamoDes

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
dynamoDes
Country Flag

30)
In order to have allowed number of teams at knock out stage, it is possible that additional teams will be pulled from the divisions which otherwise would not qualify as winning teams. All those additional teams will be compared with each other and the top teams will get promoted to knock out stage. The ranking of the teams will be based on the following values extracted from team's in game Statistics page:
  • Number of points
  • Number of Wins
  • Touchdowns scored
  • Casualties inflicted
  • Random selection

This point was clarified here matey (there seems to have been some confusion with it)

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag

30)
  • Number of points
  • Number of Wins
  • Touchdowns scored
  • Casualties inflicted
  • Random selection

Sorry to dissapoint but that rule doesn't apply here. Just check in game...whowever is ahead has qualified.

patbou73

Mega Star Player
Country Flag

30)
  • Number of points
  • Number of Wins
  • Touchdowns scored
  • Casualties inflicted
  • Random selection

Actually, these rules are only used if less than 4 teams per divisions can be seeded in the Playoffs. The top4 teams are otherwise determined by the Cyanide client, with their own tie-breaker rules. This was discussed in another thread. Who ever is ranked 4 right now is the one who qualifies for Playoffs, even if 5th team has the same results. (Unless I'm mistaken, but pretty certain @mamutas confirmed that already).

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
My Darkies scrape into the play offs with a last gasp 2-1 againt gerbear and his Lizards. Courtesy of a handfull of missed Skink pick up attempts.

Very lucky today.