Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Hey,

I'm assuming this was part of the fall out of member changes before but only just noticed it. I can only seem to see Junior Members (+ Coach) in the member list, none of those with more posts to their name are listed, so I'm guessing it is glitched somehow.:confused:

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
Well spotted, didn't realise you could even toggle different usergroups to be visible on the member list. I've turned it on for the new groups I created now, if anyone is missing that you notice or anything else then please let me know.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Interesting facts from looking at the membership list... at least interesting if you realise you are an enormous waffler and forum whore like me...

71% of the posts have been made by just 4% of the membership (At the time of writing the 26 members with a post count over 100 account for over 10,200 posts).
47% of the posts have been made by just 1.7% of the membership (At the time of writing the top 10 members account for over 6,800 posts).

Netsmurf alone accounts for 10% of the forum posts made! :D

So, for all you out there that get tired of the likes of me postulating, gabbing and occassionally ranting all the time, get your own opinions in! ;)

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Wow 10 % thats wild, guess I like to get my 2cents out there, and of course managing you lot in the CC would account for a lot of the posts I think. Nice work Gallows allthough you could easily make it up as I dont even know where to look for all those stats:confused:

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Wow 10 % thats wild, guess I like to get my 2cents out there, and of course managing you lot in the CC would account for a lot of the posts I think. Nice work Gallows allthough you could easily make it up as I dont even know where to look for all those stats:confused:

Hehe.

Well the member list or your own profile shows the number of posts made, the forums has a total at the bottom where it shows number of posts and users in total.

I just happened to run through the pages of members and write down the more frequent posters. I was a bit bored at work and kind of curious how much of a post-a-holic I am. :D

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I'm fast approaching the big 1,000 for number of posts!

I wonder what kind of award i get? :D

If you've got time, give us the top 5 posters GB.

Mico Selva

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Well, I had a bit of time, so...

Top 10 posters as of 27.07.2011, 9:00 (GMT):

01. Netsmurf: 1,448
02. Coach: 1,026
03. Narly Bird: 941
04. Barninho: 739
05. coachman: 613
06. Gallows Bait: 530
07. Etheric: 412
08. Viajero: 398
09. Murkglow: 391
10. Thanatos: 375

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
Looks like I have too much time on my hands... Time for a hobby maybe?