1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing skill article?

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Elhajhaj, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Elhajhaj

Elhajhaj New Member

Country Flag:
    Hey,

I have done several searches, and couldn't find an article on the Strong Arm skill, perhaps I just missed it. Any help would be much appreciated, as I have to drum in the skills by studying (It's how I learn best/retain.)

Thanks Muchly,
    -Elhajhaj

2. Rama Set

Rama Set Member

Cyanide Username:
    Rama Set
    Country Flag:
    Strong Arm gives +1 on all short and long passes and long bombs. You should download the CRP, the official rulebook. Google "CRP blood bowl" and it will link you to a PDF.

3. Kjelstad

Kjelstad Active Member

Steam Username:
    Kjelstad
    Cyanide Username:
    Kjelstad
    Country Flag:
    It is basically an 'accurate' clone without the quick addition. It doesn't come from passing so i suppose it shouldn't be as good. when you put it on your ag4 accurate thrower though he wont care about that.

If you want one of those skills on a player and can only take one then accurate is better. Did i miss anything?

4. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Just about covered everything, it can also be useful for a Troll or Treeman who wants +1 to throw a team mate in the short pass range band.

(it did used to be a passing skill though it was a "trait" so you needed doubles to get it, so not much has changed there except the traits concept was removed from the game to makes things simpler)