1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Browsing

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Coach, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    After seeing there was an issue with the duplicate awards on a mobile screen I've made some minor changes for smaller screens.

The left column should disappear and the trophy size is less than half the standard, also the margins get removed to make better use of the full screen width. This does mean the link to the log out has gone, let me know if this is a problem for anyone and I'll see about replicating it somewhere else.

From testing there does seem to be further stuff that could do with adjustments, however due to how old the software is there are a lot of classes that I need to go through and add in order to be able to control sizes on the fly depending on screen size. So in the mean time hopefully those minor changes should help a lot.

Please leave me feedback good / bad. If there are still issues on your device please let me know what it is and what the screen resolution is. The current break point is at 767px so I may need to adjust this or I can add further break points as needed.

Hope this helps! :bothdown:

2. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    Thanks Coach! Useful feedback will be provided as I come accross things.