MS7 MD2

dynamoDes

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
dynamoDes
Country Flag
Yeah, I can't do those times on Wednesday or Thursday. How about 15.00 GMT on Saturday?
Apologies @Znarx but I'm going to have to pull out of our game. I've been hit by migraines the latter part of the week and can't look at a screen long enough to play a game of BB. I'll have to give you this one without a fight.

@LloydsGamble, @mamutas Please give @Znarx the win. I should be back in action for MD3.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Apologies @Znarx but I'm going to have to pull out of our game. I've been hit by migraines the latter part of the week and can't look at a screen long enough to play a game of BB. I'll have to give you this one without a fight.

@LloydsGamble, @mamutas Please give @Znarx the win. I should be back in action for MD3.
Sorry to hear that, but thanks for letting me know! I hope you feel better soon.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Sorry to hear about it.
I suggest to pull @dynamoDes team temporarily and put in an AI of the same race. Then switch the teams back.
We just did it in Munch Cup and it worked fine. I think it is better than admin result.
All in favor?

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Sorry to hear about it.
I suggest to pull @dynamoDes team temporarily and put in an AI of the same race. Then switch the teams back.
We just did it in Munch Cup and it worked fine. I think it is better than admin result.
All in favor?
No objection here. Do I have until at least Monday night USA west coast time to play the match?

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Sorry to hear about it.
All in favor?
Sounds fine to me. Are you able to do it @mamutas? I'm not too familiar with changing league settings and teams in BB2 and don't want to screw it up.

Can PM me what to do and I can try though if that's easier.

No objection here. Do I have until at least Monday night USA west coast time to play the match?

Week rolls on Wednesday so plenty of time and can extend if necessary.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Just to let you guys know, we're discussing making it a 2-1 admin result in favour of @Znarx.

This would at least give @dynamoDes' team some much needed SPP (I saw 'Flings refused to die and feed you said SPP in game 1 :p).

Let's us roll the week a bit early too.

(Leaving the final decision to the honourable @williamspd since I am in the league ;))

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Sounds fine to me. Are you able to do it @mamutas? I'm not too familiar with changing league settings and teams in BB2 and don't want to screw it up.

Can PM me what to do and I can try though if that's easier.
@LloydsGamble
This is how would you do it if you choose so.
You go into division's team list and expel a team. Then you create a random AI team (the button is on the left). I suggest to pick the same race as expelled one. It will automatically get accepted and inherit the expelled team record.
That is it.
When after game, expel AI team and invite the original team back.

comfort_eagle

Super Star Player
Steam Username
comfort_eagle
Country Flag
For the record, the gobbos and the flings also refused to die. The skinks however were more than obliging... I'm down to 2 healthy ones next MD.

williamspd

Super Star Player
Steam Username
williamspd
Cyanide Username
Wilhelmus
Country Flag
@LloydsGamble
This is how would you do it if you choose so.
You go into division's team list and expel a team. Then you create a random AI team (the button is on the left). I suggest to pick the same race as expelled one. It will automatically get accepted and inherit the expelled team record.
That is it.
When after game, expel AI team and invite the original team back.
We're currently discussing this option, just so everyone knows.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
For the record, the gobbos and the flings also refused to die. The skinks however were more than obliging... I'm down to 2 healthy ones next MD.

True, sadly your Skinks are the only stunties who are in the mood to die :oops:

Bit rude in my opinion, all stunties should accept their role as walking bags of SPP with open arms.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
@Znarx @dynamoDes

Alright, sorry for the delay gents (noob admins and all that :D).

We settled on the 2-1 admin result in favour of @Znarx just so that both teams get some SPP.

The SPP fell quite nicely for both teams (On 'Zon blitzers and Vampires) so hopefully we're all happy with that.

Week rolled, MD3 thread will be up shortly.