@Keraunograf (Manticoran) - Ruff Times in Denmark
@TravelScrabble - Woden's Wooden Warriors
@Luke4444 - BBT Crew
@Antonis - Un-Bear-able Blitzers

MD 5

Keraunograf gets the bye
TravelScrabble vs L-Kid
Luke4444 vs Antonis

It is the final round of qualifying and Keraunograf is certain to make the cup.
The winner of Luke and Antonis gets in with Antonis only needing a draw.
Travelscrabble gets in with a win but a draw or loss may be enough if Luke fails to win.
I assume the 1st tiebreaker in game is TD difference.
If Travelscrabble loses by 3 TD's and Luke gets a draw or a loss then L-Kid will be in.
If TS loses by 2 he will be tied on TD difference so it go on whatever is next in the in game code.
BBT Crew have the worst TD difference so need a win to get through as a draw will put them behind on TD difference no matter what happens in the other game.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ηey @Luke4444 , I can play Wed-Fri 21:00-22:30 utc and almost all of Sunday. Tell me what suits you best.

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
@tys123 So, how does the bye work? Do I actually play the vs AI game, or is it admin'd?

Luke4444

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Luke4444
Cyanide Username
Luke4444
Country Flag
Hi @Antonis don't know now if I will be free Wednesday or Friday and if I am for only one day will prefer play our BC2 game before this one

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi @Antonis don't know now if I will be free Wednesday or Friday and if I am for only one day will prefer play our BC2 game before this one
Didn't realize we play twice this week! Well if we start at 21:00 I can possibly play back to back if you can too. Can you play on Sunday at all?
PS. Update: I can also play Tuesday and Thursday same times.

Luke4444

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Luke4444
Cyanide Username
Luke4444
Country Flag
well finally I'm not sure I will be able to play neither of Wednesday/Thursday and Friday but I think I can play Saturday 22:00UTC and maybe Sunday too at 22:00UTC

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
well finally I'm not sure I will be able to play neither of Wednesday/Thursday and Friday but I think I can play Saturday 22:00UTC and maybe Sunday too at 22:00UTC
Alright let's try on Saturday 22 then. Can you play back to back? If not we play the BC game on Saturday and we can play the Munch game on Sunday.

Luke4444

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Luke4444
Cyanide Username
Luke4444
Country Flag
ok for Saturday 22:00UTC will let you know for the other one

L-Kid

Super Star Player
Steam Username
L-kid
Country Flag
Hey @L-Kid , I can play tonight at like 0230 utc if youre around, if not then an afternoon game Tue-thu next week could be good around 15-19 UTC.
Hay dude, sorry for the late reply. My pc is totalled right now and is I the shop, hopefully I'll have it fixed by the weekend, I'll keep you updated :)

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Hay dude, sorry for the late reply. My pc is totalled right now and is I the shop, hopefully I'll have it fixed by the weekend, I'll keep you updated :)
@L-Kid how is your PC doing? Apoth helped?