Munch Spoon 2018 MD6

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Well well. We enter game 6. This is the leaderboard
upload_2019-1-22_22-33-15.png

Apologies to Rhystel, you are on page 2!
Games as follows

upload_2019-1-22_22-32-2.png

@TravelScrabble vs @SlyAnimal
@Jeliel vs @tys123
@stephB vs @Zombane
@mamutas vs @Znarx
@Ravers vs @martybhoy
@Rhystel vs @Regor
@TomSchnizz vs @LittleBits47

Let's do it.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
goddamit i wanted to play stephb -= alright @SlyAnimal when do you want to ruin my team? If at all possible I would prefer around !6-20 UTC sometime next Mon, Wed, thu - if that's not possible an evening game around 0330 works most days - if you can;t do that either lets talk.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
@mamutas,
I can do 16.00 to 05.00 GMT either Saturday or Sunday. Or if you're in a North American time zone, we maybe can figure out something during the week.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
@mamutas,
I can do 16.00 to 05.00 GMT either Saturday or Sunday. Or if you're in a North American time zone, we maybe can figure out something during the week.
I am in the Americas. I can play starting after 9:00 pm Central / 7:00 pm Pacific time during the workdays. Not too early? If so, lets play either Wednesday or Thursday.

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
goddamit i wanted to play stephb -= alright @SlyAnimal when do you want to ruin my team? If at all possible I would prefer around !6-20 UTC sometime next Mon, Wed, thu - if that's not possible an evening game around 0330 works most days - if you can;t do that either lets talk.

1600 UTC would be perfect, I should be able to do any of those days. So lets aim for Monday, and then can push it back to Wed or Thurs if anything comes up.

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Not sure what happened to the above post, @Zombane can read the above okay?

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
@martybhoy Hey there, 19:30 to 22:30 in the week. 19 to 23 Sun. All times UTC. Any good? (Could prob do 11 to 22:30 Thurs)

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Mostly that Papa's team is tailor made to destroy woodies and yours is slightly less so

Papa's team is made to destroy everything, but I get what you mean, although I have plenty more tackle! ;)

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Papa's team is made to destroy everything, but I get what you mean, although I have plenty more tackle! ;)

No tackle for me :( Can't destroy much if I can't knock it down. Woodies with a wizard though.... that's scary.

Very tempted to drop my reserve + 3rd reroll to deny the wizard, but will think over on it :)

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
No tackle for me :( Can't destroy much if I can't knock it down. Woodies with a wizard though.... that's scary.

Very tempted to drop my reserve + 3rd reroll to deny the wizard, but will think over on it :)
Well he probably doesn't have that much blodge so plenty of targets for your mighty blow, I would prefer that you draw of course :p

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
I am in the Americas. I can play starting after 9:00 pm Central / 7:00 pm Pacific time during the workdays. Not too early? If so, lets play either Wednesday or Thursday.
Okay, Wednesday at 9 central is good for me.

LittleBits47

Star Player
Steam Username
LittleBits47
Country Flag
Sweet, I didn't realize that you and I were up this week @TomSchnizz . So I'm still in the -7 utc timezone, and for the weekdays I'm free Wednesday-Thursday after 730pm. As for the weekends I'm completely free so name a time and I can make it. Oh before I forget next Wednesday I might have a game already scheduled, but I haven't heard back from my opponent yet. So that day is kinda up in the air. :D