1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Munch Spoon 8 Sign up

Discussion in 'Munch Cup' started by LloydsGamble, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack

Jack New Member

Steam Username:
    Chilipot
    Cyanide Username:
    Chilipot
    Country Flag:
    I am interested. I can run a chaos dwarf team. I will make it if I have signed up in time

2. LloydsGamble

LloydsGamble Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    LloydsGamble
    Country Flag:
    Yeah sorry for leaving this in limbo guys, bit distracted.

As @mamutas says, a re-count of whos interested is a good idea as there are at least 3 (including myself) on the initial list who have pulled out. Hopefully someone on the list can step up to admin, shouldn't be too much work.

I'd suggest keeping things open to interest until we have 12 total, as that means the competitions I setup will still work and removes some extra work. If we have no admin by then, I will do my best to step back in.

3. mamutas

mamutas Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    All right. It does not seem that this thread has much of activity going on. I figure that BBTactics has plenty of competitions going around with BC, LC and CC going on.
    I am going to officially put Munch competitions on hiatus until further notice. Don't delete your teams yet, it will come back in some shape or form in the future.
    The Muncher is still open for business if anyone feels like it. Shoot me a PM if you need your team approved or something.

Thank you all for playing and being such good sports!

Azura likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.