1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Painting My Slann Team - The Innsmouth Invaders

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by hungrygnome, Sep 1, 2013.

1. hungrygnome

hungrygnome Member

Country Flag:
    [​IMG]

The Big Guy

[​IMG]

Linemen and a Catcher

[​IMG]

The Blitzers

[​IMG]

Only a little more painting needs to be done, mainly the yellow for all the eyes. My friend painted these for me, and I couldnt be happier with how they came out. This is actually supposed to be a Cthulhu themed Chaos team, but in our TT league we have a special cup that allows you to swap the most expensive player on your team for another. I chose to swap the Krox for a Beast of Nurgle, so this team was just too appropriate. ( We have skaven and underworld, so the beast will be better than the krox I think)

2. Disciple of the Arvadan

Disciple of the Arvadan New Member

Country Flag:
    Cthulhu fhtagn!

They look great, I'd only suggest something more swamp-themed for the bases.

3. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    The spikes look to powerful (hence the nerf :p). If you get the chance a little steel and rust would set the colours off well. Good call on Cthulhu frogmen with a BoN. Thematic and Utilitarian!

4. hungrygnome

hungrygnome Member

Country Flag:
    I think I may go back myself and paint the frills on the back of their legs and spines orange.