1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Human Need to deal with Spiraling Expenses

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Mr Suplex, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Mr Suplex

Mr Suplex Member

Country Flag:
    Here is my team. I have 100K to burn to avoid spiraling expenses. Any suggestions?

Ogre /w Guard, Stand Firm
    Blitzer /w S4, Guard
    Blitzer /w Guard, Mighty Blow
    Blitzer /w Guard
    Blitzer /w Mighty Blow
    Thrower /w Block, Dodge
    Thrower
    Catcher /w Wrestle, Tackle
    Catcher /w Block
    Lineman /w Kick
    Lineman /w Wrestle
    Lineman /w Dirty Player
    Lineman /w Guard
    Lineman
    3 RR
    1 Apoth
    1 Cheerleader
    1 Coach Assistant

2. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Is this still your BB2 team?

From my quick partly drunk math it looks like your TV is 1660, so you are still 100K away from hitting Spiraling Expenses? Unless you have a huge pile of cash (over 150k adds to your TV)? In that case just burn it by buying and firing a couple Linemen.

Outside of the Cheerleader and Coach, and I wouldn't worry about those in a private league, I think your team looks really good. Some might complain about the second Thrower but as I have said before I like him.

I say keep on keepin' on, but dump cash if that is the problem.

3. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    That team looks fine to me.
    I wouldn't have bought the cheerleader or coach but other than that it is coming on nicely.
    Your TV is likely to get a lot higher which makes replacing the dead and injured harder but I wouldn't do anything about it until your TV goes above 2200.
    That is the point where income and spiraling expenses balance out and you need to sack injured players before you have the cash to replace them.

If you are talking about having too much cash and needing to spend it to avoid giving your opponent inducements just get a wizard for the next match.

4. Mr Suplex

Mr Suplex Member

Country Flag:
    I'm playing the Blood Bowl 2 computer game, and it tells me that all gold above 150K counts toward TV. The game currently lists my TV at 1810.

So I should just spend it on inducements, and not buying a reroll or something like that?

5. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    Yes, or buy a reroll or cheerleaders etc and get rid of the straight away to just get your money below 150K to lower your TV.

6. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    You don't need a reroll so either just sack and rehire a couple of players to get rid of the cash or spend it on inducements.