1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Network Disconnections

Discussion in 'Blood Bowl 1' started by HC Vanselow, Nov 28, 2015.

1. HC Vanselow

HC Vanselow Member

Country Flag:
    Last night I was playing against a coach who after a touchdown from the Citadel Centurions Hartwell Mirabeaux (MA 9, ST 3, AG 3, AV 7 Dodge, Block, Catch Catcher) decided "Oh, I'm over here and feeling like this game isn't going anywhere" and then came the disconnection timer.

My question is this: Is this a genuine occurring glitch or just a tactic employed by some of the Coaches who want to sook when their team is getting slapped around too much ???

2. Smakapotomus

Smakapotomus Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Smakapotomus
    Country Flag:
    Typically a tactic to see if you'll abandon the game which give them a 2-0 concede victory. Always has been an issue in open leagues like Auld World & Naggaroth because no one moderates.

Stick to private league play or just be prepared to face this sort of thing from time to time.

3. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Actually what Smakapotomus describes is when the timer appears repeatedly for short moments.

Just having an opponent disappear and a brief timer followed by a win is rather common though, so maybe Smak guessed right at what you really meant since the latter you ought to have to experienced already.