1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New and Confused

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cybermage100, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Cybermage100

Cybermage100 Member

Country Flag:
    Hey all. I am just going to start off by saying i am so very glad i found this site full of useful information for a new player like myself. Blood Bowl seemed a little overwhelming to me until I started reading on here (plus watching a few narrated videos on YouTube)

I just bought the LE a few days ago after quite a bit of reading and viewing, and I am so very impressed. I never played the board game but starting to wish now i had.

So far my limited game play has been a start in the Story mode and an attempt at a Championship game with the Undead team. By the time the initial 4 matches were over I came in 3rd out of 4, but still got booted from the tournament. Still, I felt a little improvement on my defense by the end...

Now I just hope to learn more about how to be strong on offense, as well as somehow find my playstyle so I can get a team I fully enjoy.

I am sure I will post plenty of questions, so keep your eyes open. ^_^

2. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Hi Cybermage,

Thanks for signing up and and I'm glad you found the site useful, I'm sure your performances will improve greatly if you put in a little effort and it appears like you are.