1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Artcles

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Coach, May 9, 2020.

1. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    It's been requested a lot over the years but I've finally added the team rosters to each team article. Since lots of other sites have been listing them for years figured it shouldn't cause any bother. I've also added an Old World Alliance page though it's only got the bare minimum on there at the moment. https://bbtactics.com/old-world-alliance-teams/

Will probably work through the starting roster articles next and get those updated.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot, I finally knocked up a logo which I added yesterday though no one commented on it!

2. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Yes, someone commented on it... but I think it was in chat or Discord. :)

Thing is, nobody could recall for sure if it was there or not before! :p Thanks for the confirmation: now we know!!! :D

Coach likes this.
  3. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Really like the new logo I have to say. Unfortunately I've been drowning in work at the moment so not been around much to notice.

Looking forward to your detailed thoughts on Old World, as I've added enough miniatures to my pile of shame to be able to field them as an alternative team on tabletop.

4. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    I like it as well. May need to steal it for the BBT team logo in the rebbl clan league.

Gallows Bait likes this.
  5. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    One little thing I have noticed @Coach

The teams & races page has got the new races on it (As you can partly see Black Orc teams below amazons in the background), but the new ones are missing from the drop down options for teams & races:
    upload_2020-11-27_12-59-58.png

6. Coach

Country Flag:
    Fill your boots, quite happy for it to be used for that purpose. If you want a higher res copy then let me know as I've got the original vector file.

Thanks Street, I'll look into that, thought it was set up automatically to add them but guess not, been a while since I've had to add new teams!

7. Coach

Country Flag:
    Gallows Bait likes this.
  8. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    BB2020 rules will also be interesting for NAF tournaments because you can just allocate a certain number of spp to each team and then let them decide how to spend them. Random skills will probably have to be banned, unless there is a good way for the TO to roll for them, but that still leaves plenty of options, especially with stacking allowed.

Coach likes this.
  9. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
  10. Coach

Country Flag:
    Thanks for the heads up, some real mixed feelings there! Be nice if the critics offered up a solution to the (supposed) problems of the lack of passing and that stalling puts players off. Though if they don't see those as problems guess they don't see the need to fix it. Stalling doesn't need to be such an integral part of Blood Bowl and that's coming from someone who has built a site based around the concept and done very well playing that way.