1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Forum Section

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Coach, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    As I've been busy with things away from Blood Bowl recently and it looks like the Crunch Cup has become the semi official online leagues for BBTactics, I've set up a separate section for them.

I've also made Netsmurf a moderator, hopefully he should be able to move threads about. I've left them where they are for the moment so that he can try and move them when he gets time over the next couple of days.

If there is demand for other sections then please let me know and I'll consider it. If there is a for for all open play division you want a home for as an example.

2. Rusty

Rusty Active Member

Country Flag:
    Good move Coach. I'm a fan of the Crunch Cup, but when its threads are taking up 2/3 of the front page of the General forum it does rather kill other BB conversation.

There is a BBT-related open league but with only a handful of games every week at the moment and a single thread for it, a separate forum would be overkill.

3. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    What happend to the NAF tournament section?

4. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Nothing it is still there, perhaps something is up with your forum permissions, I'll take a look.

5. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Now I can see it again:D