1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modelling New Games Workshop Halfling Team

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Coach, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    New Games Workshop Halfling Team

Shown off at the Gama trade show
    [​IMG]
    There are already some great options for Halfling teams (my faves are the Willy miniatures team). These look great in my opinion, though shame it's not a full teams worth and not seen a Treeman or two to go with them as of this post. No idea of release date either.

2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    The models with the same poses look more distinctive than a lot of other teams too. I like them.

3. Supa

Supa Active Member

Steam Username:
    Supa
    Cyanide Username:
    Supajee
    Country Flag:
    If they follow last year's plan they probably release a team in less than 2 months of announcement. I'm not the greatest artist, but I'm going to buy those fellows for the joy of painting. Maybe even play some games with them. :D

4. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    I only see 2 the same. Nice, none of the previous teams had such variety IIRC...

5. Mr. Ghoti

Mr. Ghoti Member

Country Flag:
    3bc4982.jpg

New positionals spotted from the stream! Catchers have catch and sprint, excellent for one turning. Hefties lose right stuff, but gain passing access, +1 AV, and get the fend skill.

New star players look intersting too! A leaping stab fling with hedge trimmers, a bombardier throwing exploding pies, a fling riding a goat, a very skilled, but looks to be injured Hairyfoot, and Captain Colander; a superhero with too many skills to remember