1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modelling New Games Workshop Wood Elf Team

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Coach, May 31, 2019.

1. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    These almost look good enough to actually get me to play the lamest team in Blood Bowl!

[​IMG]

Suspect they will do the usual nonsense of needing 2 boxes of them to get a full line up of the positional players. Having booster packs whilst annoying is preferable to them not actually getting around and releasing said booster packs.

I believe so far there are only boosters for Orcs, Humans and Skaven. Though given that these cost as much as the boxed team themselves perhaps they've not sold very well so they didn't bother with the more recently released teams. Especially when you can get the boxed team discounted from third party retailers instead of buying direct from GW.

2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    really like them

3. Thain Esh Kelch

Thain Esh Kelch New Member

Country Flag:
    By far the best GW BB16 team so far. I love them, which is good, because I haven't seen another WE team out there that I really like.

Coach likes this.