1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New texture and interface mod pack : "Mister Hadwick Revolution"

Discussion in 'Blood Bowl 1' started by kat killer, Oct 16, 2015.

1. kat killer

kat killer New Member

Country Flag:
    Hi everyone,
    I don't know if you saw that, but there a new pack named "Mister Hadwik Revolution" for blood bowl 1.
    I saw this name in the leagues list, so I think it's famous.
    So i tried it and yes, it's really good ! If you want more information :
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/216890/discussions/0/613958868368340228/

Hope to see somes in a game and for everyone have fun with it :)

2. Jav

Jav Active Member

Steam Username:
    Javelin
    Cyanide Username:
    javelin
    Country Flag:
    I installed this to give it a try. The moving line across some pitches is pretty aggravating. It certainly could be cloud shadows or something, but I never saw it on the BBCCP. Hypnotic gaze also looks pretty weird as the circle is inverted and cut off while it swirls around the player. I'll give it a chance, but I'm likely going back to the BBCCP.

3. kat killer

kat killer New Member

Country Flag:
    Okay, i never tried the BBCCP one and people seemed really enjoyed by this one.
    Also they talk in the thread about desactivating shadows, in order to avoid some visual bugs.. I don't know if you done it

4. Jav

Jav Active Member

Steam Username:
    Javelin
    Cyanide Username:
    javelin
    Country Flag:
    I would prefer to have some shadows shown, but I'll give it a try. Neither this pack or the BBCCP change the norse field. That's something I've done manually to both, as I hate that you can't read the text on the snowy field.

5. Mikko

Mikko Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mikko
    Country Flag:
    You could just adjust the "opacity" (is that even a word?) or something similar looking in the options...worked for me. :)