1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noob query?

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Holyvision, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Holyvision

Holyvision Member

Steam Username:
    visiondj1
    Cyanide Username:
    Holyvision
    Country Flag:
    If all the scheduling threads were stickies....?

Is that wrong?
    —Holy

2. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    I think problem with this is the work site moderators would be going through. Stickying and unstickying all the time.

Holyvision likes this.
  3. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Also it can get tricky as there are occasions when two matchmaking threads are ‘live’ at the same time. I’ve granted extensions up to Friday and posted the next match day thread on Wednesday so people can arrange their games in advance. Also different divisions tend to start at different times of the week depending on when matches are played. It would just get as bad as it is now but the admin with moderation rights would be sticking things on an adhoc basis throughout the week.

Holyvision likes this.
  4. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    How would improve much? They are often update threads so they tend to be on top, right below stickies. There are too many stickies in BC2 in my opinions, but that is up to admin to manage.
    I'd love to have some subthreads under BC2, but I can't make ones and @Coach is busy enough with other things to bother him often about these.

5. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    I can make subforums if they are needed, though I'd like to keep them as streamlined at possible for ease of navigation.