1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nordland and the whale (S19)

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Regor, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Lads Welcome to Nordland! Did u heard the tale of the whale named Bibis?

No?

Let me tell u the tale of the whale that dreamed about playing bloodbowl at the big stage of altdwarf.

One day, a baby whale named Bibis saw his friend Barrabás (a merfolk) playing a strange game, a game with a strange oval form object. Bibis asked Barrabás if he allow her to play with them, but Barrabás had some animosity with whales (the night before a fat whale eated Barrabás mom), so he sayed:

"like a fat orca can play such fancy game"

"dont call me orca, u know that i have a gall problem that make me more chubby" answered Bibis.

"Go away! I'm not your friend anymore" answered back Barrabás. At that moment more merfolks appeared and Bibis runned/swim away.

Hidden beyind a reef, Bibis saw the slender merfolks playing, throwing that bounce objet aroud a field. They shouted while Barrabás throw the ball by 20 yards. "Oh wish i could play with them, i would give all of my remoras (suckerfishs) to be able to play that game!" wished Bibis

Then a obscure figure appear like magic. A crab with a grey beard, one eye and a staff approached Bibis and asked:

"Do u want to play BloowBow and have friends?"

"Yes!"
    sayed Bibis with radiant eyes

"Do u want to be loved by your own kind and eat a pumkin?" asked the crab in a effusive form

"Yes, i want a pumkin!" Bibis is such a gluttonous whale

"I will make u the best player of this ocean, u will play at altdwarf one day! First u need to win Nordland Cup, but after u need to do me a favour" with a deep voice sayed the Crab

"I only have Rodolfo and his cousin Bret" (Rodolfo and Bret are Remoras) Bibis sayed.

"I want u to put a end with @stephB career" shouted the mad crab while laughing

Who want to be like Bibis the whale?

Who want to be at altdwarf and achieve the deed?

I can make that happen, I only need a small favour.

@Otherguy
    @Trunkhead
    @Nuttyfessor
    @James Rye
    @troxbirds
    @RTSD
    @Luke4444
    @bovicerunstrains
    @TravelScrabble
    @Sataric

Let the game begin!

2. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    reserved

3. stephB

stephB Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    stephB
    Cyanide Username:
    stephB
    Country Flag:
    The conspiracy runs deep :eek:

4. Luke4444

Luke4444 Active Member

Steam Username:
    Luke4444
    Cyanide Username:
    Luke4444
    Country Flag:
    you've no power here orc scum in a Regor post. That's said will all try to kill each team in our way equally ( Regor's team included ) if we get to Altdwarf

5. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Fathoms deep. This is too weird for me.

6. James Rye

James Rye Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    James Rye
    Country Flag:
    I just gonna hope this season won't be as bad as last season, but then I remember my double-niggler Blitzer and the claws I will have to face...

7. Otherguy

Otherguy Active Member

Country Flag:
    Another very bashheavy division. Curious how this goes.

8. troxbirds

troxbirds Active Member

Steam Username:
    troxbirds
    Cyanide Username:
    troxbirds
    Country Flag:
    The Ollies have gone good season - bad season their entire history and since last season was a good season...
    @Luke4444 we're in the same div in ReBBL this season too!

Luke4444 likes this.
  9. James Rye

Steam Username:
    James Rye
    Country Flag:
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, 4 weeks in and it is even worse than last season...

Baron Rotlar died...
    Sir Urfag died twice in a row...
    I keep rolling 2-3 times dub skulls per game...
    I fail to get cas when it matters...

Like right now vs troxbirds and his kislev... so here I am, having a bench vs a kislev with no bench and a loner, outdoing him in mb and guard and str. You'd think easy pickings and trox even chose def when he wins toss giving me 3-4 free hits. At the end of turn 16... man... at the end of turn 16 out of 52 tackles I broke av7/8 11 times of which got two cas, one was on the loner like turn 16, and 3 kos who ofc all woke up. Kislev out of 30 tackles broke av9 9 times and he got 2 cas and 4 kos who ofc didnt all woke up expect for turn 16 when game was done and over and fucked. He intercepted my ball on a 6... He failed his jumps once out of 11 times, he picked up the ball in several tackle zones, failed not a single one of his gfis and had an av success rate of 66%.
    Meanwhile my green pacifist fucktards had a success armor rate of 61%, failed gfis twice, got a nearly 50% fail rate at waking up and got rejected by the ref twice in a row.
    Holy moly!
    Even last season wasn't as bad as those last couple games were. I am dead last place, aren't I?

10. Sataric

Sataric Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Sataric
    Cyanide Username:
    Sataric
    Country Flag:
    You are 7th at the moment, so actually not doing too terribly in terms of division points. Theoretically you still have a very acceptable chance at reaching a promotion spot! That said, I understand things can feel nearly hopeless when Nuffle appears to be completely against you, and that certainly does happen from time to time. But luck does change! Some seasons are worse than others, to be sure, but it happens to every coach that sticks with the game long enough. And your team is still looking very strong, in my opinion. Just got to ride out the storm and hope for some sunshine in the next few upcoming matches, bud!

11. Trunkhead

Trunkhead Active Member

Steam Username:
    Skepticalz
    Cyanide Username:
    Trunkhead
    Country Flag:
    Almost halfway through the season. I wonder if @Regor has enough information to make predictions yet? :)

troxbirds likes this.
  12. Luke4444

Luke4444 Active Member

Steam Username:
    Luke4444
    Cyanide Username:
    Luke4444
    Country Flag:
    that will not be prediction at that point just high speculation with standing numbers

13. stephB

stephB Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    stephB
    Cyanide Username:
    stephB
    Country Flag:
    It is tough when things are not going your way, especially over a couple of seasons! Orcs are great though due to their durability and are relatively easy to rebuild. It took my 14 seasons to actually to win the title, which was after getting the Altdwarf for the first them (got a kicking) then relegated to T3 within a couple of more season after a winless season :(

I am not saying you will ever be as lucky as me, but it could happen :cool:

James Rye likes this.
  14. James Rye

Steam Username:
    James Rye
    Country Flag:
    Pretty sure I was 10th when I posted that and I am sure as hell 10th now after that Khemri game. Av8 is tougher than Av9, who would have thought that?
    I hate my team so much, they will never be able to redeem themselves in my eyes for this season. They should just drop like the goddamn losers they are.

15. Otherguy

Otherguy Active Member

Country Flag:
    I think its a very bash heavy division. Nurgle, 2x Chaos, Khemri, Orcs, Chorfs. Those matchups usually depend on luck. Who removes the important pieces first... For this and the last season lady luck certainly wasn't with you.

16. James Rye

Steam Username:
    James Rye
    Country Flag:
    @Sataric You were right, man. All of my wins happened in the last 4 weeks and now I am 4th with one game left to play before our div is finished. Never expected to win against the Chaos and Chorf. I mean, sure the death rate sucks (Zak died three times in ONE SEASON!!!) but I always put my money aside so I was able to replace the fallen right away. Still can't believe I still got my double niggler around, I was sure I would replace him someday with the agi4 Zak II (well that plan worked great) but Mokclaw is still around and kicking and responsible for winning me some of the last 4 games. If he gets 30 more spp he ties with Zak for most spp I ever had on a player and if he gets more than that then he reigns supreme as highest spp gainer over my mega killer orc.
    I still hope next season gonna be better than this and the one before. 4th won't be enough to get to the next tier and I dunno if it is enough for me to stay tier 2, probably, likely, but we'll see. And I should probably try and get more TDs to my BOs to level more quickly even if they take forever with their mov4. Once I got 4 Block guarder Str4 Bos Life will be a bit easier.^^

Sataric likes this.
  17. Trunkhead

Trunkhead Active Member

Steam Username:
    Skepticalz
    Cyanide Username:
    Trunkhead
    Country Flag:
    Thanks for the season everyone. See you in the future

18. troxbirds

troxbirds Active Member

Steam Username:
    troxbirds
    Cyanide Username:
    troxbirds
    Country Flag:
    My good players are still around, but a lineman dies every game and I always roll 1s for winnings, so I feel an utter collapse is near. Oh well, between this team and my REBBL team I personally have zero luck.

19. James Rye

Steam Username:
    James Rye
    Country Flag:
    Do I stay in Tier2 as 4th or do I drop? God, I hope there are less claws next season no matter what Tier I end up with.

20. EvilSmoothie

EvilSmoothie Active Member

Steam Username:
    EvilSmoothie
    Country Flag:
    4th stays.

James Rye likes this.