1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nordland MD8 [S18]

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Supa, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Supa

Supa Active Member

Steam Username:
    Supa
    Cyanide Username:
    Supajee
    Country Flag:
    [​IMG]
    @Zombane vs @Noctifer
    @James Rye vs @Trunkhead
    @Bärserk vs @JJape
    @Otherguy vs @FemurMuertez
    @Guinness vs @Nuttyfessor

We're the first division to reach match day 8, huzzah! Let's take a look at the standings, as we're about to reach the end of the season!

[​IMG]

Top4 is fighting for the three Altdwarf spots, with @FemurMuertez guaranteeing the place with a win. Unfortunately for him, both of his remaining opponents are @Otherguy and @Bärserk, so that won't be easy! He can also promote to Altdwarf if @Guinness gets only 1 point of his remaining two games. If Guinness loses both of his remaining games, @Trunkhead can in theory get his guaranteed stay spot for Nordland for next season. Everyone below Trunkhead can also get 5th at best. Since some altdwarf rerolling tends to happen, it is quite realistic that at least two coaches can stay in Nordland, so there's still plenty to win for everyone in this league... even if it's trying to survive and to collect SPP. :cool:

Deadline for MD8 is 10th of December (Tuesday).

2. Trunkhead

Trunkhead Active Member

Steam Username:
    Skepticalz
    Cyanide Username:
    Trunkhead
    Country Flag:
    @James Rye availability in my sig

I can also play right now or for the next hour or two if you want to get it out of the way

3. Guinness

Guinness Active Member

Country Flag:
    @Nuttyfessor
    Hey bud! Been ages since I've seen those Dark Elves of yours, looking forward to another game of shenanigans!

I'll be available the following in UTC-8 times for game starts:
    Sun: till 22:00
    Mon/Tue/Thu/Sun: 10:00-21:00
    Fri/Sat: 10:00-16:00
    Wed: Unavailable

Just drop me a line of what works for you and we'll scrum it up. :)

4. Guinness

Guinness Active Member

Country Flag:
    Also, wanted to send out some props to @JJape for rocking my face with a tie for our game, we had a great time, and I was a rockstar at amusing fails. :)

@Supa Thanks for that prediction of me effing up, losing 2 games and ... staying in T2 or incurring another demotion? Hahaha. I really thought I had Altdwarf this season, but the humies and the amazons just rocked my face both games. Nuffle loves a good scrap, that saucy minx!

stephB and Supa like this.
  5. Bärserk

Bärserk Member

Country Flag:
    Hey @JJape , we´re up next and i am still in deep work trouble. My times are still limeted. I am free to play every day at around 22:00 UTC. Sorry for being so unflexibel at the moment.

Cheers

6. James Rye

James Rye Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    James Rye
    Country Flag:
    YES!!! I AM NO LONGER LAST PLA-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~
    God damn it, it was such a nice dream to leave this group with half a healthy team...
    Friday 16 UTC, then it is at least over with.

Trunkhead likes this.
  7. Trunkhead

Trunkhead Active Member

Steam Username:
    Skepticalz
    Cyanide Username:
    Trunkhead
    Country Flag:
    nothing to worry about from me. My nurgles have been on a Nordland peace tour this season, they aren't hurting anyone

James Rye likes this.
  8. JJape

JJape Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    JJape
    Country Flag:
    Hello

22.00 UTC is really late start for me (UTC+2), no way for me to do that if I have to work on next day. And as my Friday is booked, Saturday is my only possibility. Even on Saturday, 22.00 UTC is absolute latest start I will do (max 5min wait).

9. Bärserk

Bärserk Member

Country Flag:
    First off I am sorry to put pressure on you, but I really can´t play any other way. So thank you for being flexible and let us book saturday at 22:00 UTC then. I will ping you if i will be home earlier.

Cheers

10. Nuttyfessor

Nuttyfessor Active Member

Steam Username:
    hazelnuttydk
    Country Flag:
    Hi Guinness, sorry for my late reply. I can do tommorrow at 20:00 UTC, I guess that would be 12:00 UTC-8. Does that suit you?

11. Guinness

Guinness Active Member

Country Flag:
    For some reason I thought I responded to this. I'm good with that @Nuttyfessor , apologies it's an extra work week before I travel next weekend. I'll be there in a couple hours. If that doesn't work for you now, just pick another time in the list and we can make that happen.

12. Nuttyfessor

Steam Username:
    hazelnuttydk
    Country Flag:
    Glad to hear you can play despite the late reply… I would need to push it by 1 hour though. Is that ok for you?

13. Guinness

Guinness Active Member

Country Flag:
    @Nuttyfessor totally ok for a bit later, you ok with 21:30 UTC? I have a short errand to run, should be back even before that, closer to 21:15 if you want to start then. I'll stay logged in so I can be there asap for the time you want.

Nuttyfessor likes this.
  14. Guinness

Guinness Active Member

Country Flag:
    @Nuttyfessor
    Hey, condolences about the connection time out. I waited the whole ~10min till your connection finally timed out and it dropped you. Apologies that the game had to end that way, hope everything's ok on your end and that you're safe and well.

You ok with letting the game stand as was? I passed up validating it just to make sure you had a chance to weigh in before @Supa does anything with the match.

Nuttyfessor likes this.
  15. Supa

Supa Active Member

Steam Username:
    Supa
    Cyanide Username:
    Supajee
    Country Flag:
    The game was already 3-1 for Guinness on turn 13 and lizardmen just sacked the ball from elves. The game didn't seem like to be in need to be replayed. MVPs were settled on discord with witnesses, Guinness only got one for his skink and Nuttyfessor got one for his blitzer (despite loners being in the MVP pool I was rolling). Game ended as 3-1 win for Guinness, all the casualties that were caused and SPP earned have taken effect. Thank you for understanding. We can proceed to the final match day now.

Trunkhead likes this.
  16. Nuttyfessor

Steam Username:
    hazelnuttydk
    Country Flag:
    Thanks- Despite me being down and raging, it was in fact a good ol' disconnect. And yes, Guinness definitely had this.

Attached Files:

Trunkhead and Supa like this.