1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nordland Nackers - Big Crunch Season 27 Nordland Fluffing

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Ravers, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    @stephB - Chorfs
    @James Rye (Sengil 89 in game) - Orc
    @Silfuin - DE
    @Kaiden (Slickk in game) - Orc
    @djikicigo - Orc
    @Halub - DE
    @FemurMuertez - Human
    @LloydsGamble - Nurgle
    @sammy77 - Chorf
    @Cosi - Chaos

Well, rather you than me folks. 3 Orcs, 2 Chorfs, Necro, Chaos, 2 DE, Human.

Tickets have been sent to each of your teams, once all accepted we can get the new season on the road.

Predictions will follow in the next day or so, may you all have an enjoyable season, and memorable matches.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  2. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Ok prediction time...

1. @James Rye - The Noble Orcs. Well, they are mean, green, and bloaty as hell. This team has been yoyoing between Altdwarf and T2 for many seasons now. They are slow, will have spiralling expenses, and honestly could do with losing some of their players. However, they have so many stat ups, and with mainly AV9 I see them steamrolling teams to take the division.

2. @djikicigo - Afrika Korps. Well, they are mean, green, and bloaty as hell. Wait what. Another disgustingly bloated Orc team, this one is faster and looks in better health, however the coach has not 'been forged in the fires of Altdwarf' so giving the edge to the other Orcs. Spiralling expenses will also be an issue, but again, see them steamrolling their way to wins.

3. @stephB - Malazan Marines. Dirty stinking Chorfs, with a Str 4 Agi 5 hob carrier. Luckily for you lot some great human coach killed 2 of their blockers, and str busted a Wrodge hob MD9 last season, otherwise I would put these at favourites for the div. Previous BC2 winner only 2 seasons ago. Gonna need to get a good start with cash, and keep those claws sharp. Easily the best record coaching wise with the team.

4. @sammy77 - KKK. More dirty stinking Chorfs, yet more Str ups, and an elf carrier. Don't know the coach, but the team looks strong, both bulls are Agi 1 so that is the weakness. If you can get through the block and guard to take advantage of it, then they may do a lot worse.

5. @LloydsGamble - Overbearing Fathers. Dirty stinking Nurgle, however this lot have only actually played 9 games, and a couple of those were admin wins. Incredible progression for that few matches, and the team looks lean and mean. Blodge Beast is fun, no guard means the Orc match ups will be horrible, but they should pick up enough points vs the rest to finish around mid table.

6. @Silfuin - The Pale Darkness. Dark Elves, almost 2K and not a whole lot to show for it. This is not a good div for DE, but some good dice, and judicious use of their guard could see this team also finish mid table.

7. @Kaiden - Da Red Backz. Yet more bloaty Orcs, just no where near as bloaty as the other two. In fact only 2 stat ups....They are Orcs, they are hard to play against, they just don't have the in your face levels of the other Orcs, could do better tbh.

8. @FemurMuertez - The Snapping Tendons. Humans, ah sweet glorious humans. If there was one division humans did not want to be in, it is this one. They have the speed, but that is about it. Need to hope for good dice and great coaching, hope they do better.

9. @Halub - Nuffle's Snakecharmers. More DE. Only 7 of them currently, and their 1st match is vs 2300 Orcs. Hmmm. Get used to playing with inducements I say. Will be a horribly challenging season, my advice fwiw is to look at it as good experience for playing down TV, wizards, apos, journeymen will become your friends. Good luck sir.

10. @Cosi - Caledonia Beastment. Chaos, rookie Chaos. They do have a block/pro mino, and 2 Str 4 goats, but other than that help. This team same as the above DE, inducements are going to be part of their next 9 weeks, use the experience and any wins you get are gravy. Also good luck sir.

So there we have it, the division is tough for most of you to put it mildly. Some good dice, and judicious use of inducements could see these predictions look a bit dumb by MD9, I hope you all get out there and do yourselves proud. God speed, and may Nuffle smile upon the brave.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    James Rye, sammy77 and LloydsGamble like this.
  3. djikicigo

djikicigo Active Member

Country Flag:
    I can’t use IT , its written that i am still in the old league. Can u check?

4. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    should work now, no one had confirmed the last comp had ended.

djikicigo likes this.
  5. FemurMuertez

FemurMuertez Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    FemurMuertez
    Cyanide Username:
    FemurMuertez
    Country Flag:
    Ookay...

This division is like... Like...

Yay.

Go humies.

Only 9 weeks to go. Then I can take my chocolate calendar out.

6. Halub

Halub Active Member

Steam Username:
    halub
    Country Flag:
    Nordland 3 times in a row. Yay! :) It's been fun but last season I'd been mostly struggling to rebuild the team which I've only *sort of* accomplished. I'm looking forward to the challenge and playing all of you guys! Also this time around there's not one but TWO 2300TV stat freaks packed monster orcs teams :-o

7. Silfuin

Silfuin Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Silfuin
    Country Flag:
    Well @Halub with 7 bash teams it'll be difficult to HAVE a tem after the season will end.
    I am beginning to regret signing again for the next season.
    James Rye has like a zillion MB, StephB has 2 CLAPOMB blockers and ... what is that? An ST4 AG5 Hobbo? Madness!
    Djikicigo has the usual team which causes me a couple deaths each match.
    Then there are still Nurgle, Chaos and another Chorf, which I expect will have at least a couple CLAPOMBers and then Kaiden which also has a zillion MB ...
    Why couldn't I draw my last game? Altdwarf seems so cozy in comparison ...
    I already feel the pain ...

djikicigo and James Rye like this.
  8. Halub

Halub Active Member

Steam Username:
    halub
    Country Flag:
    Yeah, you're totally right. The div looks scary as hell. I'd better get used to playing just with loners :)

9. James Rye

James Rye Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    James Rye
    Country Flag:
    Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs Orcs~
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH~

*prays to Nuffle all clawpombers are dead or MNG when he has to face those teams*

10. djikicigo

djikicigo Active Member

Country Flag:
    there will be blood

11. Silfuin

Cyanide Username:
    Silfuin
    Country Flag:
    Yep ... much blood ...

12. LloydsGamble

LloydsGamble Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    LloydsGamble
    Country Flag:
    No Guard for all the bash and no tackle for the DE, I think 5th is being generous @Ravers :eek:

Points are going to be hard to come by I think, but I'll give it a shot.

Good luck all!

13. James Rye

Steam Username:
    James Rye
    Country Flag:
    Me in first? Lol, why do i feel like I gonna disappoint you? Thanks for the trust though. XD @Ravers

14. Cosi

Cosi Active Member

Steam Username:
    JCosi
    Cyanide Username:
    Cosi
    Country Flag:
    I am not looking forward to this... I barely have any skills.

15. stephB

stephB Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    stephB
    Cyanide Username:
    stephB
    Country Flag:
    I'll be happy with third and a healthy rebuilt team, but this really isn't the division for that :(

16. Kaiden

Kaiden Active Member

Steam Username:
    Garlic Bread
    Country Flag:
    I don't mind coming last, as long as I have a team left at the end of the season. :p

17. FemurMuertez

FemurMuertez Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    FemurMuertez
    Cyanide Username:
    FemurMuertez
    Country Flag:
    Yes, quite interesting predictions. Though I have made my own calculations and it seems that TST will end up somewhere around 1st-3rd place. :cool:

18. Silfuin

Cyanide Username:
    Silfuin
    Country Flag:
    What is this lack of confidence?
    Never seen such humble orcs and chorfs, you all mean teams scared of the division?
    Then by all means step aside and leave us the win, we will gladly go to Altdwarf and you can sit in a corner licking your wounds.

19. James Rye

Steam Username:
    James Rye
    Country Flag:
    My first match ended in a draw and a lost Str4 Lino. I am just realistic what this team can accomplish whenever they get pressured. xD

Silfuin likes this.
  20. Silfuin

Cyanide Username:
    Silfuin
    Country Flag:
    You are a disgrace for your fellow orcs.
    Look how it is done, this sums pretty much my match agains @FemurMuertez:
    S27 MD1.jpg

That and this:
    S27 MD1 fall.jpg
    S27 MD1 Snake eyes.jpg .

I am continuing to regret having enlisted in season 27 ...

Halub likes this.