1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nuln but the strongest shall survive! [Season 12 fluff thread]

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Orielensis, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Shadow

Shadow Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    shadow runner
    Country Flag:
    @BallztotheWalla sorry for not responding at end of the match had a delivery right at the end of the game.

2. BallztotheWalla

BallztotheWalla Member

Country Flag:
    Np... was a Wild match..

3. Orielensis

Orielensis Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    Predikshunz up in 3rd post

4. SlyAnimal

SlyAnimal Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    PapaNasty
    Country Flag:
    Did you reroll to Orcs?

As that doesn't sound like the type of language your Dark Elves would be using :p

5. Orielensis

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    No Da Bozz is the goblin coach of my UW team (currently taking a break from BC2)

6. Coach Xerwox

Coach Xerwox Member

Country Flag:
    A letter is handed into Da Bozzes office (if Da Bozz himself isn't the office already) a few days after the match of Middenheim Magic vs. The Great Zardulus. Its blue wax seal, showing a winged helmet on top of a beardy face, identifies it as a letter from Barayurn the Blue, Headcoach of Middenheim Magic. Written with a hand that speaks volumes about the injuries it had over the years, it writes the following.

"Dear Mr. Bozz,

Due to the damn rodents' tunnel tea party under the Stadium of Stars and prohably also because of Peter's weekly dance training with the cheerleaders, it seems like the ground was too destabilizised to carry the weight of a fully-rostered team anymore.
    Thus the pitch collapsed when we celebrated Yoren's birthday with 7 barrels of the Twin Tailed Wolf's best dwarven bee
    *an angry ink blot ends the line*

Thus, during our last training, the pitch collapsed without a warning. Luckily the players didn't take any injuries, except for Bjorn, who got rolled over by a Barrel of Beer - but everybody knows he'd complain about the event even if this wouldn't have happened.

Under these circumstances we can't offer a playing field at the moment or hold training sessions and thus have our hands tied until the building masters have filled up the tunnels and planted new grass on the pitch.

Sadly, we can't expect this to happen before the end of the season and apologize to every team that won't get to have their jaws thinned out by us.

Greetings, Barayurn the Blue."

Backstory is that my Blood Bowl won't start properly and crashes in the menu every time i try to run it, giving me one of those error reports cyanide never responds to. If someone of you has had this too and found a way to fix it let me now - until then i am out for the rest of the season, since internet in hostels isn't really fast enough to download bloodbowl again. I'll keep you updated if something changes but for now just see me as out of the competition for S12.

Sorry guys, would've liked to brawl with you a little longer, but it seems like i need to do an extra round in Nuln.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
    Orielensis likes this.
  7. Orielensis

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    That sucks but thanks for the heads up.

8. Orielensis

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    BallztotheWalla likes this.
  9. BallztotheWalla

BallztotheWalla Member

Country Flag:
    Glad that I got it was disappointing only getting 2. Place last season with a 7-1-1 record.

Was a tough match thoug, where I got punished hard for being greedy..

10. troxbirds

troxbirds Active Member

Steam Username:
    troxbirds
    Cyanide Username:
    troxbirds
    Country Flag:
    My dirty player lineman rolled a 12 for the +ST. Nothing these circus folk have done this season has been correct.

Coach Xerwox likes this.
  11. Orielensis

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    Haha argh!

12. Coach Xerwox

Coach Xerwox Member

Country Flag:
    In sitting his office, watching the restauration of the Stadium of Stars, a hunched figure broods over the latest news of the ninth matchday of the Nuln-Division.

"Those fang-mouthed, beardy bastards really did it, eh? Well, can't say they didn't deserve it ... at least we didn't get beaten for nothing!"

Barayurn forms the letter into the ball and throws it at the trash bin. With a quiet *pap* it bounces off the wall and lands on the floor right next to it. What an allergory for Middenheim's second season.

Congrats man! Seems like i wasn't able to stop you this time again :D

BallztotheWalla likes this.
  13. Orielensis

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag:
    Well we are done thanks guys!

I think that's my best set of predictions ever to be honest! Simply an apology owed for underestimating Mr @GobbieMarauder and @Coach Xerwox computer troubles, everyone else pretty much right :D

Good luck next season coaches

14. GobbieMarauder

GobbieMarauder Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    GoobieMarauder
    Country Flag:
    I'd like to thank the Colleges of Magic for being merciful, Diving Tackle for not, and Skink Squad for ganging up on things they really had no business fighting and coming out on top.

Coach Xerwox and Orielensis like this.
  15. Orielensis

Steam Username:
    Orielensis
    Cyanide Username:
    Orielensis
    Country Flag: