1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obtuse Ostland (Fluff Thread)

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by stephB, Mar 18, 2020.

1. stephB

stephB Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    stephB
    Cyanide Username:
    stephB
    Country Flag:
    It seems the reward for winning the title 3 times with the unofficial help of the Commissioner, is that he gets to make you an admin!! I am actually looking forward to the expereince and making all your lives hell, I mean dreams come true!! Those attempting to move on upwards are as follows:

@Werebat
    @Frankolino
    @Mr.Bruce-Wayne
    @Azathot
    @Grey Seer Ebolis
    @Larkstar
    @Giantcodfish
    @Coach Xerwox
    @sammy77
    @tys123

Some familiar faces and some not so, no favourites with me, honest! Just to keep me and you guys all inline we have an additional admin in grisly old @Ravers.

Your first task is to find the Ostland division of the Big Crunch 2 Season 20 in game and request a ticket for your team.

This is your smack talk thread, though keep it clean, leave the dirt on the pitch! I'll consult with my fellow admin and come up with the correct predictions for the season soon.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    Frankolino, Ilgoth and Coach Xerwox like this.
  2. stephB

stephB Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    stephB
    Cyanide Username:
    stephB
    Country Flag:
    Team Breakdown - Very quick summary

Middenheim Magic (Humans) - Very decent team, got a bench, cash and some nice stat ups. A bit high on TV even without an Ogre for T3 though.

Hell Pit's Angels (Skaven) - Got some nice gutters, although the MV10 should go, AV bust and niggled. Vermin and Rat Ogre all got POMB should help with attrition. Got the cash so should buy a bench and then anything can happen.

Vermintide All-stars (Skaven) - More developed than his counterpart, with some nice doubles on the ROgre. 3 leaping Gutters, this team is going to horrible to play against.

Kaaoksen manalat Katryrit (Chorfs) - Good solid team, 2 claw and a str 5 bull to look out for. Just needs more guard and this team will be top notch. Missing the other bull for MD1. Oh only running 1 RR which is very brave, bordering crazy! ;)

Order of the Happy Few (Brets) - Good looking team, with 3 agi 4 blitzers and 1 str 4. A shame about the niggle and av busts.

The Land Before Halftime (Lizards) - Missing Krox and a Sauri MD1. Have 4 players niggled and lots of TV in the skinks. This should be a rubuilding season in T3 for these guys, must have taken some beating in T2.

Near Dark (Vamps) - Well developed team for 1 season as Tys played to level not win for season 1. Could crush the division depending on his mood :)

Imagine Dragons (Lizards) - Another damaged Lizard team, no niggles though. Just needs to get a full team and some levels and could go places.

Crock of Hit (Nurgle) - Nicely developing Nurgle team, got the kill skills coming along just needs more guard. Also could consider dropping to 3 RR as got a decent amount of block now.

Dead Zeds Babt, Dead Zeds (Necro) - Decent looking team for only 1 season, MB on a wolf which will surely make him scary and an agi 4 Wight will come in handy. Interesting first choice of Juggs on a ghoul!

Predictions:

1. @Larkstar
    2. @tys123
    3. @Coach Xerwox
    4. @Mr.Bruce-Wayne
    5. @Grey Seer Ebolis
    6. @Frankolino
    7. @Azathot
    8. @Giantcodfish
    9. @sammy77
    10. @Werebat

The predictions were very tough, all of these teams are capable of winning games and I am sure you will all prove me wrong, which is what these are here for. Please do not take anything I have said here seriously :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    Coach Xerwox likes this.
  3. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    @stephB posting admin work makes me smile. Dream come true. Now both papi and step-papi are in the team.

4. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Hey all, some mystery admin (was not me or StephB) has actually already sent tickets to you lucky people, so just need to accept them then we good to go.

5. sammy77

sammy77 Active Member

Steam Username:
    sammy_77
    Cyanide Username:
    sammy77
    Country Flag:
    Ticket accepted and ready to Rock'n'Roll. Probably just roll. :D

6. Coach Xerwox

Coach Xerwox Active Member

Country Flag:
    Middenheim Magic have polished their helmets and are ready to plow the pitch with some new faces and sow fresh teeth!

7. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    Ahh, down a division for a little R&R... Just what my saurii needed! Looking forward to this season!

8. Grey Seer Ebolis

Grey Seer Ebolis Active Member

Steam Username:
    Grey Seer Ebolis
    Country Flag:
    Accepted! Can't wait!

9. Mr.Bruce-Wayne

Mr.Bruce-Wayne Member

Steam Username:
    Thebluesmileyman
    Cyanide Username:
    RytterT
    Country Flag:
    @stephB I am sad you didn´t mention my newest thing? I finaly got something on one my gutters and then it was the second best thing i could get.
    +str on my sack gutter runner

10. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    Frankolino, stephB and sammy77 like this.
  11. Frankolino

Frankolino Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Frankolino
    Cyanide Username:
    frankolino
    Country Flag: