Obtuse Ostland (Fluff Thread)

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
It seems the reward for winning the title 3 times with the unofficial help of the Commissioner, is that he gets to make you an admin!! I am actually looking forward to the expereince and making all your lives hell, I mean dreams come true!! Those attempting to move on upwards are as follows:

@Werebat
@Frankolino
@Mr.Bruce-Wayne
@Azathot
@Grey Seer Ebolis
@Larkstar
@Giantcodfish
@Coach Xerwox
@sammy77
@tys123

Some familiar faces and some not so, no favourites with me, honest! Just to keep me and you guys all inline we have an additional admin in grisly old @Ravers.

Your first task is to find the Ostland division of the Big Crunch 2 Season 20 in game and request a ticket for your team.

This is your smack talk thread, though keep it clean, leave the dirt on the pitch! I'll consult with my fellow admin and come up with the correct predictions for the season soon.

Last edited:

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Team Breakdown - Very quick summary

Middenheim Magic (Humans) - Very decent team, got a bench, cash and some nice stat ups. A bit high on TV even without an Ogre for T3 though.

Hell Pit's Angels (Skaven) - Got some nice gutters, although the MV10 should go, AV bust and niggled. Vermin and Rat Ogre all got POMB should help with attrition. Got the cash so should buy a bench and then anything can happen.

Vermintide All-stars (Skaven) - More developed than his counterpart, with some nice doubles on the ROgre. 3 leaping Gutters, this team is going to horrible to play against.

Kaaoksen manalat Katryrit (Chorfs) - Good solid team, 2 claw and a str 5 bull to look out for. Just needs more guard and this team will be top notch. Missing the other bull for MD1. Oh only running 1 RR which is very brave, bordering crazy! ;)

Order of the Happy Few (Brets) - Good looking team, with 3 agi 4 blitzers and 1 str 4. A shame about the niggle and av busts.

The Land Before Halftime (Lizards) - Missing Krox and a Sauri MD1. Have 4 players niggled and lots of TV in the skinks. This should be a rubuilding season in T3 for these guys, must have taken some beating in T2.

Near Dark (Vamps) - Well developed team for 1 season as Tys played to level not win for season 1. Could crush the division depending on his mood :)

Imagine Dragons (Lizards) - Another damaged Lizard team, no niggles though. Just needs to get a full team and some levels and could go places.

Crock of Hit (Nurgle) - Nicely developing Nurgle team, got the kill skills coming along just needs more guard. Also could consider dropping to 3 RR as got a decent amount of block now.

Dead Zeds Babt, Dead Zeds (Necro) - Decent looking team for only 1 season, MB on a wolf which will surely make him scary and an agi 4 Wight will come in handy. Interesting first choice of Juggs on a ghoul!

Predictions:

1. @Larkstar
2. @tys123
3. @Coach Xerwox
4. @Mr.Bruce-Wayne
5. @Grey Seer Ebolis
6. @Frankolino
7. @Azathot
8. @Giantcodfish
9. @sammy77
10. @Werebat

The predictions were very tough, all of these teams are capable of winning games and I am sure you will all prove me wrong, which is what these are here for. Please do not take anything I have said here seriously :)

Last edited:

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
@stephB posting admin work makes me smile. Dream come true. Now both papi and step-papi are in the team.

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Hey all, some mystery admin (was not me or StephB) has actually already sent tickets to you lucky people, so just need to accept them then we good to go.

Coach Xerwox

Star Player
Country Flag
Middenheim Magic have polished their helmets and are ready to plow the pitch with some new faces and sow fresh teeth!

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
Ahh, down a division for a little R&R... Just what my saurii needed! Looking forward to this season!

Mr.Bruce-Wayne

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Thebluesmileyman
Cyanide Username
RytterT
Country Flag
Team Breakdown - Very quick summary

Middenheim Magic (Humans) - Very decent team, got a bench, cash and some nice stat ups. A bit high on TV even without an Ogre for T3 though.

Hell Pit's Angels (Skaven) - Got some nice gutters, although the MV10 should go, AV bust and niggled. Vermin and Rat Ogre all got POMB should help with attrition. Got the cash so should buy a bench and then anything can happen.

Vermintide All-stars (Skaven) - More developed than his counterpart, with some nice doubles on the ROgre. 3 leaping Gutters, this team is going to horrible to play against.

Kaaoksen manalat Katryrit (Chorfs) - Good solid team, 2 claw and a str 5 bull to look out for. Just needs more guard and this team will be top notch. Missing the other bull for MD1. Oh only running 1 RR which is very brave, bordering crazy! ;)

Order of the Happy Few (Brets) - Good looking team, with 3 agi 4 blitzers and 1 str 4. A shame about the niggle and av busts.

The Land Before Halftime (Lizards) - Missing Krox and a Sauri MD1. Have 4 players niggled and lots of TV in the skinks. This should be a rubuilding season in T3 for these guys, must have taken some beating in T2.

Near Dark (Vamps) - Well developed team for 1 season as Tys played to level not win for season 1. Could crush the division depending on his mood :)

Imagine Dragons (Lizards) - Another damaged Lizard team, no niggles though. Just needs to get a full team and some levels and could go places.

Crock of Hit (Nurgle) - Nicely developing Nurgle team, got the kill skills coming along just needs more guard. Also could consider dropping to 3 RR as got a decent amount of block now.

Dead Zeds Babt, Dead Zeds (Necro) - Decent looking team for only 1 season, MB on a wolf which will surely make him scary and an agi 4 Wight will come in handy. Interesting first choice of Juggs on a ghoul!

Predictions:

1. @Larkstar
2. @tys123
3. @Coach Xerwox
4. @Mr.Bruce-Wayne
5. @Grey Seer Ebolis
6. @Frankolino
7. @Azathot
8. @Giantcodfish
9. @sammy77
10. @Werebat

The predictions were very tough, all of these teams are capable of winning games and I am sure you will all prove me wrong, which is what these are here for. Please do not take anything I have said here seriously :)

@stephB I am sad you didn´t mention my newest thing? I finaly got something on one my gutters and then it was the second best thing i could get.
+str on my sack gutter runner

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag

Mr.Bruce-Wayne

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Thebluesmileyman
Cyanide Username
RytterT
Country Flag
Well 3 games played and i have lost all my gr and one sw

Coach Xerwox

Star Player
Country Flag
The dark twisted mage that is Ravers hath layed a curse upon thy fellowship!

Last edited:

stephB

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
stephB
Cyanide Username
stephB
Country Flag
Final standings are below and thank you everyone for making a mockery of my predictions!! Only saving grace is that @Ravers were just as bad. Top 4 are going up and big congrats to Azathot for winning the division while remaining undefeated. Make sure to post your decision for next season in the relevant thread as soon as possible! Thanks again for being a great bunch and maybe see you on the field with my new team in the near future :)

upload_2020-5-26_17-22-57.png