OCC: Archons of Malice

Anglakhel

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Blitzers:

05 Tharghast Darkhowl: Super Star (105 SPP): Block, Diving Tackle, Dodge, Side Step, Tackle, +1 Strength
02 Urukh Irontower: Emerging Star (45 SPP): Block, Dodge, Side Step, Tackle, -1 MA
04 Bekhrast Blackfist: Veteran (25 SPP): Block, Guard, Side Step
01 Thakthin Lost-one: Experienced (15 SPP): Block, Guard

Runners:

09 Rhiklan Ragewind: Veteran (16 SPP): Dump-Off, Wrestle, +1 Agility

Witch Elves:

07 Rhiistekhlete: Super Star (103 SPP): Dodge, Frenzy, Jump Up, Leap, Mighty Blow, Tackle, Wrestle, +1 Agility
03 Khaelekhtra: Veteran (22 SPP): Dodge, Frenzy, Jump Up, Juggernaut, Mighty Blow

Lineelves:

10 Vharrik: Super Star (76 SPP): Dodge, Mighty Blow, Piling On, Wrestle, -1 MA, Niggle, MNG, [5+6, Skip Agility, Taking Jump Up or Tackle]
06 Telthel: Emerging Star (31 SPP): Dodge, Guard, +1 Strength
12 Khyros: Experienced (14 SPP): Wrestle
08 Aedthel: Rookie (5 SPP):
11 Nhorlekh: Rookie (3 SPP):

Last edited:

Anglakhel

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Reserved for Super Stars . . .

Tharghast Darkhowl

119140539-4.jpg

Rhiistekhlete

119140542-4.jpg

Vharrik

119140546-4.jpg

Last edited:

Anglakhel

Super Star Player
Country Flag
So far in Season 11, the Archons of Malice are 1-1-0 in Division 1.

The Archons blew a Win on Match Day 1 against the Undead of Behold The Thirteen and allowed them to steal away a 1-1 Draw.
Match Day 2 the Archons bounced back with a dominating 2-0 Win over the Vampires of OrcyPython&theUnholyGrail.

Match Day 3 will see the Archons of Malice going on the road to face off against the Druchii of The Legion of Doom.

There's trouble brewing in the Archons Dug Out though as rumors claim that Super Star Witch Elf Rhiistekhlete has been in conflict with Super Star Blitzer and Archons Team Captain Tharghast Darkhowl. Rhiistekhlete has been blaming the Match Day 1 Draw on Runner Rhiklan Ragewind, but reports indicate Darkhowl had harsh words with her after the match, criticizing her for trying to force an extremely difficult play rather than trust Ragewind to make a relatively simple Pick Up. Sources within the organization claim a feud is brewing between these two Super Stars, especially after Darkhowl was voted to the Iron Council's OCC Druchii All Star Team while Rhiistekhlete was snubbed. Reports continue that Rhiistekhlete has thrown fuel on the fires by vowing to usurp the Captain's Iron Crown from Darkhowl's head.

The big question then is whether these two Super Stars can leave their feud behind when the Archons take to the pitch to face off against The Legion of Doom, or will the fractious Archons' Dug Out compromise their discipline on the pitch and allow the Legion's All Star Runner Lex Luthor to lead his team to victory over the Archons of Malice.

bintz

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Glad to see you're starting a blog here this season! I enjoyed watching the first 2 games :D

Anglakhel

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Glad to see you're starting a blog here this season! I enjoyed watching the first 2 games :D

I couldn't let Danton steal the spotlight.

The Legion of Doom vs Archons of Malice will take place on Monday. Looks like a Halloween showdown for the two Druchii squads. I'll post the details for the broadcast once I confirm with ondoval at he really wants to play on Halloween.

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
Did the Clumsy Dodgers not have a blog? :confused:

Why the grudge against the darkies viajero? You seem to be an elf lover, but I never see much love from you for the dark side... :(

¿Qué pasa viejo? :p

Anglakhel

Super Star Player
Country Flag

Why the grudge against the darkies viajero? You seem to be an elf lover, but I never see much love from you for the dark side... :(

We thrive on Hatred.

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag

Thought about it at some point and all, but actually no!

Lol, no grudge at all. Just messing up with you Div 1 lot :D . Yeah I dont play much darkies, although I dont dislike them. Its just that I enjoy more the passing game, I dont know. I once had in Cyanide a +AG, Accurate, pro elf thrower that was awsome. Died with a bloody Wizard lightning. Long time since i rolled +AG or Strong Arm with any thrower though... so still looking for the holy grail I guess!

bintz

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Viajero, te presto unos de mis blitzers si quieres convertirles en throwers :p

Anyways, I do think DE are a bit over the other elves, the 4 blitzers + witch set up + mostly AV8 sure is powerful and resilient. I feel, the only elves that seem up to that power levels are woodies with WD and increased mobility.

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
The nice thing about darkies is that you can play both the running and passing game though, mixing it up depending on your opponent and the tactical situation at any given time. My Celtic Myth Makers team has a runner with Pass, Strong Arm, Dodge and Accurate! That guy can throw as well as just about any elf thrower!

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Long time since i rolled +AG or Strong Arm with any thrower though... so still looking for the holy grail I guess!

My two wood elf throwers have +AG. I don't feel they need more skills than that. :p

(I add a handoff to the attack routine, so I can keep them up front and the ball back safe until it is touchdown time. Has worked so far.)

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
My two wood elf throwers have +AG. I don't feel they need more skills than that. :p

(I add a handoff to the attack routine, so I can keep them up front and the ball back safe until it is touchdown time. Has worked so far.)

fkin´ell man... not fair! :p

Sometimes your opponent will be clever enough to limit your hand off / pass chains. Just give one of those throwers Accurate and Safe Throw (Safe Throw with AG5 is awsome) and you ll have an option to skip the handoff alltogether.

Last edited:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Ah, should have read this earlier. :p

One of them had safe throw and just got a skillup, but I took dodge on her (for defense and mobility when stealing balls from the ground)

And with the ball in the hands of MV 7-8 + Sprint and with two throwers that can be single-marked and still take handoffs on 2+.. well, that problem has not surfaced yet. :p

I might get accurate next skillup for her, while the other one will probably get block (for blodge). After that I will more clearly have one for the frontlines and one for the far back. At the moment I prefer to skill them similarly and use the similarly, since if one dies (or MNG:s, as last game), the other can pick up the slack nicely.

But this discussion should probably be moved to the Bombers team blog. I'll copy these posts there, and stop disturbing this one.:cool:

Anglakhel

Super Star Player
Country Flag
The Archons don't rely on throwing much. We can't ever keep our Runners alive long enough to develop one as a legitimate passer.

Our Veteran Runner now has Wrestle and Agility +1 though, so we'll have to see if he'll be able to escape the Doom of all previous Archons Runners.

Anglakhel

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Match Day 3 is here and we have an exciting match for you.

The Legion of Doom and the Archons of Malice are both Druchii squads looking to carve out a legacy for themselves in Division 1 of the OCC. At 1-1-0, both teams are in position to grab the top spot in the standings with a victory today.

The Legion of Doom is led by Super Star Runner Lex Luthor, recently voted by the Iron Council to the OCC's Druchii All Star Team. Luthor will be pitting his diabolical mind against another member of the Druchii All Star Team, Tharghast Darkhowl, the Archons Super Star Blitzer. Trouble is brewing for the Archons though as Suoer Star Witch Elf Rhiistekhlete has asserted she intends to usurp Darkhowl's team from him and she's also boasted that she intends to end Lex Lutthor's career.

Can the Archons survive Rhiistekhlete's ego and maintain discipline on the pitch?

Or will Luthor and The Legion carry the day and claim the top spot in Division 1?

The Legion of Doom vs Archons of Malice
Monday, October 31st
18:30 GMT
Live on OrcaVision
Live Video by Anglakhel

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Dark Elves upon more Dark Elves upon more Dark Elves! erm, great I suppose... :D

Now seriously, this could be one of those matches where it can be slightly difficult to differentiate players well in a broadcast, no? Will probably tune in anyways, good luck!

Last edited: