1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyanide OCC Division 7A

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by Cianybeasty, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Cianybeasty

Cianybeasty Member

Country Flag:
    Hey Guys, just thought I'd start a team/league blog about OCC division in which myself and Bobman will be competing - OCC 7A

• Mubod - Keltic Kings - HighElf - GMT

• ToFex80 - Ragnaroik - Norse - GMT+1

• Komone - Bwute Forse - Orc - GMT

• ISM - Pulped Friction - Undead - GMT

• FTJUK - Ancient Titans - Human - GMT

• Bobman - Orcland Bruisers - Orc - GMT :)

• Cianybeasty - Hopeless Hobbits - Halfling - GMT :D

• Shadowplay - Sons of Loridian - Elf - GMT-5

• Johann Spinach - Blue Cheer - Dwarf - GMT-5

• Adlerson - The Dungeon Crew - DarkElf - GMT-8

A reasonably balanced league, certainly not as bash heavy as one might have feared from the OCC, with only 4 right wing bashers in it (For future reference, I refer to heavily bash orientated teams as right wing, and non bashy teams as left wing).

I'm hoping that due to the fact that we are in a pretty rookie league, and I play one of just 2 halfling sides, the element of suprise in my game should give me some close finishes, and maybe a win or two.

I'll keep you posted on what happens from this point onwards, and long live bbtactics players in the OCC!

2. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I personally feel that you have a pretty tough league for Halflings. What you want are teams like Chaos and Nurgle that dont have any block so that you can really run around the pitch without getting mashed.

Are you going the 600tv roster?

Mubod was in my division last season (6c), but rerolled as his Amazon team got really mashed up by the 3 Orc and 1 Dwarf team in the division. You should probably do ok against him as long as he doesn't get kick before your match. I notice a couple of other coaches their too that seem to be rerolling, so whilst you will be facing rookie teams, you won't be facing all rookie coaches.

Good luck with it and if you want some practice matches just give me a shout on Cyanide and challenge me to a match with your CTA Halfling team.

3. Cianybeasty

Cianybeasty Member

Country Flag:
    I have to say that its the Norse and Dwarves that worry me, especially the dwarves with all their tackle :(

With all respect to Bobman, I can see myself beating the Orc teams if I can play them early before the Black Orcs start skilling up. And the elves... I'll guess I'll have to Tree them to death and waddle round the corpses :D

4. Barninho

Barninho Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I'm looking forward to this. I went Flings in my first season with the OCC and they are still one of my favourite teams.

5. Mico Selva

Mico Selva Active Member

Country Flag:
    Same here. I love watching stunty teams in action, especially when they're winning.

Do not disappoint me. :D :darthvader:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  6. FTJUK

FTJUK Member

Country Flag:
    Hi,

You dont mention me, being both rookie team, rookie coach and humans to boot! ;)

To be fair, I was quite pleased with the mix of teams in this division and you beat me to it in posting the league on this website! :rolleyes:.

It will be interesting to dove tail our collective experiences as I also have a thread started to hopefully show some progress on my team.

Looking forward to playing you.

FTJUK

7. bobman

bobman Member

Country Flag:
    I wouldn't worry too much, I'm rubbish apparently. I fully expect to get trounced by the flings.

I think Humans can be a good side. In fact they are the only team that I've got a positive win ratio with since joining Cyanide.

Anyway, good luck to all. I'm really excited to get into a proper league but don't have big hopes for my chances.

8. bobman

bobman Member

Country Flag:
    We're off, and it's you and me first beasty!

9. Hoverdog

Hoverdog Active Member

Country Flag:
    Funny, cause I'm pitted against Slyspy in the first round too!