1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One day tournament the 4th November

Discussion in 'Blood Bowl 2' started by Veggente85, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Veggente85

Veggente85 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    VeggenteBBT
    Cyanide Username:
    Veggente
    Country Flag:
    This is not working well. I can understand that, given that I'm also rarely free the weekends :D

Thus, I close everything up!

After the end of the TBBL LE Invitational (most likely in new year), I will return with the College BBT Championship in another format (still resurrect with minor tweaks on race rules, one group stage in wissen format, 1 game per week over 4-5 weeks and a playoffs-day in the last week).

Stay tuned! (and post here if you will be interested in a league like that)

2. Mynimo1

Mynimo1 Active Member

Steam Username:
    mynimo6
    Cyanide Username:
    Mynimo1
    Country Flag:
    I would be interested. The only reason I did not sign up for the 4th was I knew I would have to work.

My 3 choices would be:
    1 - Norse
    2 - Chaos Dwarf
    3 - High Elf

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  3. Jav

Jav Active Member

Steam Username:
    Javelin
    Cyanide Username:
    javelin
    Country Flag:
    I'm GMT-7, so west coast USA. So that tournament starts at 2:00 AM my time and goes all day. I've got up to play cripple cup at 4:00 AM, but I don' think I could handle 2 AM! Its easier for cripple cup because not having rerolls means the games are faster as well. I agree a full day tournament just won't work across the ocean for most players. It would have to be more spread out so that the tournament would take place across two days (which means people have to clear their calendars for two days, which is another issue on its own). I'm sorry to see this didn't happen this time, but I hope to see it work out at some point!

4. Veggente85

Veggente85 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    VeggenteBBT
    Cyanide Username:
    Veggente
    Country Flag:
    I will probably go with a short qualification phase (3-4 games, 1 per week) followed by a 2 games final (semifinals and final) to be ideally played in the same day.